C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Condition dependant of course. Great spec though.
LSD, DAB, HK, keyless, interior lighting etc

Agree on good spec. Shame about the wheels.
TBF even the higher mileage 507's are holding their residuals.

I promised @IbanezDan51 that when I got to 200 cars on the list I'd publish some of the updated stats. Well we're now at 201 thanks to the highest mileage 507 ever seen so here's the first update.

upload_2019-11-1_10-31-30.png

In numbers this is:
- 154 x Coupé
- 29 x Saloon
- 18 x Estate

Records suggest that around 235 cars were originally registered in the UK so I'm still missing roughly 26 Coupés, 5 Saloons and 3 Estates.

The website How Many Left? shows 227 cars regsitered/SORN for Q2 2019. I know of two cars that have been exported and two in Northern Ireland and no doubt one or two have been scrapped.

Let me know if there are any specific questions you'd like answering.

Tell ya what guys, the gear knobs you lot get are something else, best/quickest upgrade I’ve done yet :banana: very luxurious

Attachments

• 4C79070E-EE14-49E7-BB11-8EB10DD93A35.jpeg
    4C79070E-EE14-49E7-BB11-8EB10DD93A35.jpeg
    775.8 KB · Views: 15
Tell ya what guys, the gear knobs you lot get are something else, best/quickest upgrade I’ve done yet :banana: very luxurious

Ash

You should get the steering wheel recovered in alcantara/dynamica but keep the diameter same as the oem C63 leather wheel :thumb:

Ash

You should get the steering wheel recovered in alcantara/dynamica but keep the diameter same as the oem C63 leather wheel :thumb:

I think that may be the next mod Andy, it’s not too expensive either. Once you’ve felt alacantra/dynamica you don’t go back!

Another one for the list: LX14 XAN

Good. I will keep an eye out for more.

Today's post ........... colours. Here's the breakdown by colour of the 3 body styles. Not much difference between the Saloon and Coupe but Estate buyers were definitely less keen on black or white

upload_2019-11-3_22-18-7.png

upload_2019-11-3_22-18-17.png

upload_2019-11-3_22-19-7.png

I think that may be the next mod Andy, it’s not too expensive either. Once you’ve felt alacantra/dynamica you don’t go back!

It doesn’t take much TLC to keep it looking like new , there is no reason why an alcantara/dynamica steering wheel should look filthy and grubby. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom