C63 Owners - What will you have next?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My friend if you looking for something boring and with lack of power or soul you can find it in your local bmw or audi dealer , yes amg is a heavy old bus but full of character and a pleasure to have.
Who cares about depreciation?

No Boring cars here!

I think this 4WD drift mode nonsense points to less character, more synthetic.

Looking at WhiteBlack's cars - CLK63 Black Series and GTR - he/she is probably used to very little depreciation, and depending upon the purchase date may even expect appreciation. That could make the heavier depreciation of a brand new mainstream AMG much more difficult to swallow.

Exactly, I've never made money on a car but mitigating my losses is sensible. Allows for more fun toys in the future.

CLK is never going to be sold so depreciation doesn't matter on that one :cool:

Well, much to my surprise I've gone and ordered myself an Alfa Guilia QV. Drove one last week and it's epic! Did some vbox runs in it and as stock its already quicker than my mapped C63 PPP. I'm smitten.

Now just got to shift the AMG. Got until April so no rush :)

Well, much to my surprise I've gone and ordered myself an Alfa Guilia QV. Drove one last week and it's epic! Did some vbox runs in it and as stock its already quicker than my mapped C63 PPP. I'm smitten.

Progress keeps progressing.

500hp and less than 1600kg :thumb:.

Sub 4.0 sec 0-60's are the norm now :cool:.

Now just got to shift the AMG. Got until April so no rush :)

I did fancied one of those till I found out they don't come in manual version to the UK.
Sounds awesome but I'd rather save up and buy a proper car"AMG"

Progress keeps progressing.

500hp and less than 1600kg :thumb:.

Sub 4.0 sec 0-60's are the norm now :cool:.

100-200kph it's as quick as my current car. That was in the wet with only 40 miles on the clock too. Shows potential!

I did fancied one of those till I found out they don't come in manual version to the UK.
Sounds awesome but I'd rather save up and buy a proper car"AMG"

How many AMGs come in manual?

Re Alfa. Buy the manual box in the US, fit it here and enjoy.

My suggestion: drive one.

Best paddle shift box I've ever experienced. Awesome package. No way I'd want to have a manual in this car

My suggestion: drive one.

Best paddle shift box I've ever experienced. Awesome package. No way I'd want to have a manual in this car

Each to their own mate,I'm a driver so I'd have it in manual if it was available, Chris Harrison reviews didn't rate the car that much.

Most of the reviews of the manual seem poor. Nice car just hope the alfa is reliable.

I think Chris Harris actual words were "if Ferrari made a four door saloon, this would be it"

Having been a massive sceptic of these I was intrigued when a friend borrowed one from BMW for a few days a couple of weeks ago. I have to say.....WOW. What a car. Very expensive but he ragged this car around for 3 days and it returned 35mpg!! More than fast enough for ANY road and a proper headturner.

I too am really interested to see where the technology goes with this over the next couple of years.

Me too Matt. And if this i 8 is only the beginning......
The more I drive this , the more I cannot believe how good it is. Ok it only has 3 pots, bla bla bla, but in sport mode, using the paddles with that noise coming into the cabin...wow ! Don't knock until you`ve tried it I say !

Yeah i've seen that one and really like it, its been for sale for a while though! I wrap cars for a living (well, part time) but would never buy a wrapped car myself!! Although Singapore Grey is the colour I want (albeit with the light leather), last few cars have had black leather so fancy a change!

This is my ideal one but he raised the price by 2k today for some weird reason!

BMW M5 4.4 auto 2012MY M5 | eBay
WHY NOT BUY A WRAPPED CAR ?

Give me an RS4 and I'll beat any C63 around the ring. The C63 is unbalanced when cornering at serious speed something the Audi does not suffer from

Horses for courses RS4 every time but against an E63 which is far better balanced than a C63 then that's a different matter
HAHA MY MISSES IS FASTER IN A VAN LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom