Diagnostic scanner code reader reset fault lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bikes & cars

Car
2005 slk350 with AMG sports package
Hi all,

I know there has been posted about this before

I own a 2005 slk350 and I'm looking to buy a good quality DIY Diagnostic scanner/reader that will find/fix and reset all/most faults , I have had a look on the internet and there are so many on the market that the more research I do the more confused I get.

So I'm hoping you guys can tell me what Diagnostic scanner you have used and if they are any good and there ease of use

thanks in advance.

Geoff

The Autel MaxiDiag EU702 is an old model that can read and reset fault codes on your car including standard ODBII as well as some MB specific bits i.e. SRS/Airbags and ABS/ESP.

It is a bit pricey at around £100 but works well.

The Autel MaxiDiag EU702 is an old model that can read and reset fault codes on your car including standard ODBII as well as some MB specific bits i.e. SRS/Airbags and ABS/ESP.

It is a bit pricey at around £100 but works well.

Thanks for the info, but I cant find anywhere selling them for around £100?

I too, am currently searching for a The Autel MaxiDiag EU702 but apart from
beatthegarage.co.uk (too pricey) I have been unable to find one at a competitive price.

Incidentally there are a lot of Autel clones on sale & Amazon reviews are not
very encouraging either ;)

Splitpin

This is where I saw it online:

Autel EU702 DIAGNOSE EUROPEAN VEHICLES MaxiDiag EU702 OBD EOBD OBD2 - GB DinoDirect.com

Though I did not actually buy from them - found this site by Googling - so can't recommend them or otherwise (I bought mine it a couple of years ago and paid around £200).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom