Is snow foam worth it?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just to add to this thread.

I bought a nilfisk jet wash and a ebay special lance. I've given it abuse for near 5 years and nothings given way :(.

I agree a cone shaped bottle would be great. I end up only filling up the bottle less than half when using as well to keep the weight down and to help when resting it on the ground.

Adding to the debate

Forensic Detailing - says pressure washer is just as good as snowfoam.

Skip to 9.20

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Seriously Rory??? I assume you've still not tried the BH AutoFoam yet???

Also if you continue watching the whole thing, he then goes on to mention he wouldn’t pressure wash a car without first pre-washing it with snowfoam, he also wouldn’t pressure wash the snow foam off to save blasting particles trapped in the dragging snowfoam so he would rinse the snowfoam off instead

He also goes on to say if snowfoam didn’t work, he wouldn’t use it

Gold :banana:

Seriously Rory??? I assume you've still not tried the BH AutoFoam yet???

Waiting for you to come and do my car. If I used BH and if it failed, then you'd say my technique / gun / mix / equipment was wrong.:);)

it works for everyone

I ran out of snow foam and noticed just how much dirt was still stuck to my car after pressure washing alone the other day. It really does work.

I ran out of snow foam and noticed just how much dirt was still stuck to my car after pressure washing alone the other day. It really does work.

Doesn’t work mate. Its a gimmick and quite frankly, the tens of thousands of ‘professional’ detailers across the planet waste their time doing it to each clients car

:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

I have an older model of karcher 720 MX. Pressure washer has a reservoir for foam but I don't how to use it? I have tried to dismantle the lance to see if it picks foam from the reservoir but it won't disperse the foam from reservoir via nozzle (I have tried with lance on and off but it doesn't work).

Can someone guide me please if I need to change the pressure gun or what attachment is required to make it work.

Attachments

• IMG_4289.JPG
    IMG_4289.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4288 (1).JPG
    IMG_4288 (1).JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 5
I have an older model of karcher 720 MX. Pressure washer has a reservoir for foam but I don't how to use it? I have tried to dismantle the lance to see if it picks foam from the reservoir but it won't disperse the foam from reservoir via nozzle (I have tried with lance on and off but it doesn't work).

Can someone guide me please if I need to change the pressure gun or what attachment is required to make it work.

It''s looks like the pressure washer lance may have been changed at some point.

Usually to take advantage of the detergent bottle on the pressure washer you'd need a soap nozzle but to use snow foam you'd simply need a snow foam cannon that connects to current lance.

Possibly something like this but do check and measure the thread and this is only the first example i found you be better to find a higher quality one:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07C773K78/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

Thanks Chris for clarification. Looks like to use the detergent bottle I need to change the pressure washer lance with an easily detachable attachment for soap nozzle. If I change the lance and the detergent bottle still do not work then I need to buy foam cannon to go with the pressure washer.

X1 bucket and several mitts works just as good!

As does the 1 bucket wash method and or the No bucket wash method.... the 2 bucket method is a waste of time IMO even with a grit guard as thy don't work as well led to believe..

As does the 1 bucket wash method and or the No bucket wash method.... the 2 bucket method is a waste of time IMO even with a grit guard as thy don't work as well led to believe..

I knew a northern guy that used to wait till it rained and run outside with some fairy liquid and a sponge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom