• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Moron in 62 plate E320 - Fastest car on the road

billywhiz

Car
E55

Who on a set of traffic lights today on the A41 decided he would try to force me into a industrial road cleaner like something out of fast and furious - so so desperate to get in front were'nt you...

A few things my friend.

1. When the accountant at your company signed off your first Mercedes he should have asked if you had a driving licence first.

2. So you had a Renault Megane before and now think your Merc is the fastest thing on the road now eh !!.

3. When you looked across at me smirking from the traffic lights, saw an old Merc and thought you'd show me how good your new Benz was, you looked like a Harry Enfield character with his head stuck up his own ass.

4. As you ate my dust when you struggled and I didn't and as I so easily blew past you, I can assure you that neither my A: E55 or B: AMG badges are from ebay.

You my friend, today felt the full force of the 5.5. Be more respectful and don't drive like a knob

:eek:

I'm sure the health and safety "do gooders" will be along to chastise you soon :D.

So, a guy in an E350 pulls along side you and thinks..."I'd like to see that thing fly". He looks across at you, grins, and when the lights change...you oblige.:doh:

So, a guy in an E350 pulls along side you and thinks..."I'd like to see that thing fly". He looks across at you, grins, and when the lights change...you oblige.:doh:

I don't think he imagined the road cleaner :dk:.

No, it was the mile or so before when he was trying to get into my boot, and yes at that point I was driving just normal - he kept moving out wanting to overtake but couldn't because of oncoming traffic - and just before a set of traffic lights was quite happy to try and force me into a road cleaner thus making me break hard up ahead by showing me his poooower :doh:

He got a clean pair of heels and fully deserved it

depends on the drivers ability.. usually the one with road rage isnt the most composed.. so who knows...

288bhp (W212 E350cgi) v 349bhp (W210 E55),
6.8 seconds to 61mph v 5.4 seconds to 61mph,

Last edited:
306hp these days... +7g so shorter 1st gear + modern rubber.... could be close....

Both can have modern rubber, and the the sprint to 61 takes the gear box into account. Yes the 350 now has 306 bhp, but the sprint to 61 is still only 6.3 seconds.

Last edited:
306hp these days... +7g so shorter 1st gear + modern rubber.... could be close....

Take into account the op had the element of surprise; the boy racer probably didn't know what hit him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom