• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Moron in 62 plate E320 - Fastest car on the road

an understated beast is always fun :)

:d

Yesterday I was coming home from Aldi on my bicycle and was waiting at a red light.

The next thing I know, a nun riding a donkey pulls up next to me and starts giving me the evil eye. You know the type I mean, dons the black habit and thinks she owns the **** road. Meanwhile, the donkey is braying away like mad just waiting for the lights to change. Really giving it the big one he was.

Obviously there was no way I was going to stand for any of this and I decided to teach the old bag a lesson and show her who's in charge. Well you would, wouldn't you ? There's no two ways about it, I'm a geezer and her and Eeyore are going to eat my bicycle dust. Or something.

On the a of amber I'm away like......well, like a bloke on an old bicycle really. Whatever. Anyway, for the first 10 metres I murdered her - I mean she just couldn't live with what I'd got and she knew it. Unfortunately, I must have overdone it as my chain came off and my shopping bag spilled all over the road. I ain't gonna lie, I was seriously gutted mate.

I'll be keeping my eye out for her and next time I'll have her no bother.

She knows who's boss.

Probably.

haha love it

Yesterday I was coming home from Aldi on my bicycle and was waiting at a red light.

The next thing I know, a nun riding a donkey pulls up next to me and starts giving me the evil eye. You know the type I mean, dons the black habit and thinks she owns the **** road. Meanwhile, the donkey is braying away like mad just waiting for the lights to change. Really giving it the big one he was.

Obviously there was no way I was going to stand for any of this and I decided to teach the old bag a lesson and show her who's in charge. Well you would, wouldn't you ? There's no two ways about it, I'm a geezer and her and Eeyore are going to eat my bicycle dust. Or something.

On the a of amber I'm away like......well, like a bloke on an old bicycle really. Whatever. Anyway, for the first 10 metres I murdered her - I mean she just couldn't live with what I'd got and she knew it. Unfortunately, I must have overdone it as my chain came off and my shopping bag spilled all over the road. I ain't gonna lie, I was seriously gutted mate.

I'll be keeping my eye out for her and next time I'll have her no bother.

She knows who's boss.

Probably.

hahahahaha, LMAO:D:D

Scott, you're taking the p*ss...everyone knows that from a standing start a nun on an ass would annihilate a wrinkly on a bike...:doh: :dk:

Poorly educated :(

"Me and Mark"..... NO "Mark and I!!!" :wallbash:

An ellipsis should have only three dots, ie "...", not ".....".

I'm not sure about the Mark and me/I because I can't see the context, but both are correct in the right context.

I think we're talking about a petrol 350 btw, even if we're not the comment stands.

I think we are...but in any case the 350cdi is quicker to 61 than the petrol.

62... brand new.

I thought you need to run in new engines or you will kill the engine sooner.

'Good on ya' I say! I come across people like this all the time. They think they can bully their way round our roads because they have a modern car. Unfortunately for them they don't realise just how well setup the older Mercedes Benz car's are. Sure, they rust, but they drive very very well.

Anyway, what's the point in having a 5.5 lump if you don't get to use it now and again. Go get 'em!

yes but that's not genuine, i've came across a ford fiesta with a ferrari badge before, lol.

saw a Fiesta with a big Merc badge at the front yesterday, had to do a double take though as it looked so strange

An ellipsis should have only three dots, ie "...", not ".....".

I'm not sure about the Mark and me/I because I can't see the context, but both are correct in the right context.

What is an ellipsis? :dk:

Mark and I went to the shops.
Me and Mark went to the shops.

Those who can, teach :thumb:

saw a Fiesta with a big Merc badge at the front yesterday, had to do a double take though as it looked so strange

WTF? seriously?! haha... some people.

That said I managed to get a pic of a woman in a fiat seicento a month or so back on the M6 with Ferrari's prancing horse next to the seicento badge... well it had me fooled, of course it was a Ferrari why would i think any differently! :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom