My New CLS63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice looking car Karl.

I did look at these even though I knew I wasn't going to buy another one when I last changed.

They have a nice road presence I think.

Looks very nice! I think the interior area is a huge upgrade!

Well done fella - looks a beauty.

I can second everything you’ve said. I went from a W211 E55 which I loved. I had it 11 years. Then came along my W212 E63 & the difference is amazing. As for being wider - yep! I left half my front wheel on the kerb at the McDonalds drive thru in the first week.

I too look forward to following g hour mods on it.

Nige.

One of my favourite models - the W218 and in AMG form! Lovely car Karl, look forward to your threads/posts on it.

P.S. you need to update your signature now :)

Great choice!! Looks familiar...

I am sure you will have, but find out what work if any has been done already under warranty by MB.

Jules

Was intending on spending weekend cleaning & detailing it. However its rained nearly all day and the same forcast for tomorrow :(

I was able to give the interior a full deep clean however, including treating the Leather and adding some moisture back into it. I also used some leather dye I have in a kit to restore the drivers seat colour back.

1) Fixed the bonnet pull:
95R9vuW.jpg

Restored the colour back into the drivers seat:

Before:
qiShm81.jpg

After I will video/document the process:
Hpnk9DW.jpg

Last edited:
Was the head bolt issue resolved on this model? It’s the one thing that puts me off buying the earlier E63

Great find Karl, looking forward to the post-detail pics. +1 subbed to the channel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom