• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

New quad tail pipes fitted to my SL350

1945wickedred

Car
Mercedes SL350
Hi if anyone is interested a couple of days ago I was asking if anyone had quad tail pipes fitted to an SL,well today I had it done at Vortex Exhausts at Grays Essex and wow what a job they have done,the sound is amazing and they look so good nestling under the rear bumper.Check out my album to see photo.:bannana:

Pictures???

My bad, I just read the whole description.

Tail pipes

Hi if anyone is interested a couple of days ago I was asking if anyone had quad tail pipes fitted to an SL,well today I had it done at Vortex Exhausts at Grays Essex and wow what a job they have done,the sound is amazing and they look so good nestling under the rear bumper.Check out my album to see photo.:bannana:
Hi
Looks really good. Was it expensive? Is the sound a big improvement.
I know you commented on it, but would love to hear it.
I am having mine done on Saturday at Proflow Birmingham, and have
the option of three different levels of sound and choice of tailpipes,
For the sound option I am thinking about going for the mid-sport option
(don't want to annoy the neighbours and want it to pass the MOT).
Will post pictures.

Hi yes check out my album some nice pictures of tail pipes and new AMG grill.

Hi yes it was a bit expensive £500 and the sound is awesome,I cannot believe the noise I am making,it certainly turns heads.Vortex of Grays are the culprits,all stainless steel.I think I have done enough for the moment what with the new grill on the front and pipes at the back,should have bought an AMG to begin with.

Tail pipes

Hi thanks for the reply, have fitted new grille as well looks
much better,the cost of the exhaust is £400 but if you
include the petrol is about the same as yours, all these
add on's cost a fortune but has to be done.
Regards terry

Could do with squaring off the cutouts in the bumper a bit so they look like they were always there.

Well yes as you say it has to be done,but I have done spending for a while,my wife is getting jealous,sorry is jealous.These SL's love attention.

Awesome they are,the noise is mind blowing,but I suppose I will get used to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom