Now understand why my wife loves her Toyota

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Our 1997 Toyota Previa which we had from new is still going strong (albeit now has only limited use as our European holiday car). Nothing ever went wrong with it... and it's still fun to drive, in it's own unique way.
Our 2001 Yaris 1.3cdx has never let us down.

For the record i have no issue with being called a Taff.

I'm the same way about being called a handsome b'stard if I'm honest.

Anyone can call a Taff as well if they want, no issues.
In fact if they prefer they can use Roosky.
Being British I'm not going to worry.
But these days I'm affraid to describe anybody that is other than my skin colour / heritage. I never know if I'm going to get it right or not.
It would seem that it is only those of any alternative whatever that are allowed to describe themselves, if we do we are an >ist. No matter what the intent is.
You watch comedians (term used loosely often) publicly taking the (nearly did it there) 'fun' out of themselves (plural). If I tried that I'd be prosecuted.

Heck, it beats working...

Offence can only be taken, never given.

Can you supply a couple of front wiper blades I asked.? Even better have you someone who can replace them for me.
5 minutes later and having paid £13.77 I returned to the car to find the wipers had been replaced!
Maybe my SLK might need to be traded in for a Toyota Hybrid one of these days.

It's nice to read things like this, Mercedes Waterhouse in Chelmsford have always giving a high level of customer service which I have posted about before. To be fair they played a integral part nurturing my love for Mercedes cars since I passed at 25.

They have diagnosed an array of odd noises in my W202 without charge and a smile in my early days of driving, fitted wipers if they had an engineer free .

One memory that always sticks out in my mind is when some little chav pinched my bonnet badge while I was at my girl friends in Cambridge, I didn't realise till I was passing Baldock why I had that feeling that something wasn't right until my attention was drawn to my naked bonnet. They knocked a fiver off the price and went straight out and put it on. I think the guy was happier than I was when they made my car whole again, followed by polite conversation about the car expressing a real interest in the car, a firm handshake and waved off.

Because of their customer service I've owned a further three Mercedes and I'm almost looking forward to taking my car in Friday to have the indicator stalk replaced lol.

Mizuho-Financial-Group-ch-009.jpg

Looks like the Boss is deeply ashamed about something and is about to chew off his pinky finger as token of his failure to please his Bosses?
Oh no, that's what soldiers in the underworld Organization have to do when they have failed their assignment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom