• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.
Sorry, I'm unable to make the 25th, so I'll see you all at the next one.

Have a sticky toffee pudding for me. :thumb:

Can't make 25th either im afraid guys.

Is it time for a GTG yet? Everyone back from their hols etc? :)

I'm ready for a GTG.

Might I suggest a change of venue?

The Wizard of Edge is a great place to eat and they have tables that will comfortably seat 10 people. The food is fantastic, mmm... Bubble 'n' Squeak mashed potato. :cool: LINK.

I'm ready for a GTG.

Might I suggest a change of venue?

The Wizard of Edge is a great place to eat and they have tables that will comfortably seat 10 people. The food is fantastic, mmm... Bubble 'n' Squeak mashed potato. :cool: LINK.
Looks like an extra 5 mins for us but yeah why not?

sounds nice.. when you thinking?

Hi, newbie MB owner here, just picked up my little C-Class Coupe at the weekend. The Wizard is good place and local for me, so maybe I could pop along and see what MB Club's all about?
Graham

Hi, newbie MB owner here, just picked up my little C-Class Coupe at the weekend. The Wizard is good place and local for me, so maybe I could pop along and see what MB Club's all about?
Graham

You are most welcome to come along, Graham. :thumb:

Graham

The little c class coupe is a c63 bs !! Congrats.

So when are we thinking guys? :)

think im good for any thursday too bar the 27th Sept.

haha sounds great ;) , lets get a date then guys when we can all make it, be good to catch up :)

what nick said ;)

It's about time we started the GTG's again.

Anyone have a date in mind?

1: Ringway.

Anytime in May good for me except 8th and 9th, spend my office time now between Cheadle and Bradford so convenient for me :thumb:

1: Ringway.
2. Flanaia1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom