** Pic's Of My S600 V12 Twin Turbo W221 Facelift AMG Pack, 21" plus "

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
V-Power 142.9 + they hold 90 Litres :(

V-Power 142.9 + they hold 90 Litres :(

600 and 65 221s have 80L tanks Peter.

Strangely, I see better economy with the 65 than the 600 I had before. Steady 300 miles out of the tank in 2.2 tonne 6L V12 in mixed traffic if I drive it sensibly. I was preparing myself for much worse! Only £110 per week for a tank of V-Power. Bargain for what is a pure pleasure to drive ;-)

Great write up! :D

Thank you :)

Wowza :eek:
View attachment 90303
Is that in pound notes as in real money ? :(

Yeah :( but once I start it up my face changes from :( to :D

600 and 65 221s have 80L tanks Peter.

Strangely, I see better economy with the 65 than the 600 I had before. Steady 300 miles out of the tank in 2.2 tonne 6L V12 in mixed traffic if I drive it sensibly. I was preparing myself for much worse! Only £110 per week for a tank of V-Power. Bargain for what is a pure pleasure to drive ;-)

I search for S65AMG every day to see what comes up as it is a better car than the s600 and worth the price difference imo but now hearing you say it's better on fuel, this gives me one more reason why I should have one :D

I search for S65AMG every day to see what comes up as it is a better car than the s600 and worth the price difference imo but now hearing you say it's better on fuel, this gives me one more reason why I should have one :D

It would be interesting to see what you think of the 65 when you eventually get it (from the 600 owner perspective).

All the 65 hype of aside, I find the 600 "package" suits the S-Class perfectly.

Can't be disappointed with either.

Love the car park pictures. It looks very familiar, almost willing to bet it's in my neck of the woods.
Is that Tesco parking on Warwick Road/Cromwell?

I love the youtube video you made of this S600 absolutely beautiful detailing work.

And the Wrapped by Yannimize Aluminium Grey E46 M3, the Le Mans Blue E46 M3 AND the Carbon Black E46 M3 That you detailed.

Awesome thread, this looks very cool on 21's! Really fancy an S65 from this era one day , starting to see very tidy ones with reasonable mileage approach £20k which is a hell of deal for cars like these!

Thank you everyone for your comments, really appreciate them!
Sorry I haven't been here for a while. I wasn't ignoring the comments or questions.

The pics were taken in a Tesco car park in West London, a bit far from Warwick :D

Haha :D glad you like the videos on YouTube. I've been busy with couple of new projects, the Le mans blue m3 is almost finished and also just finished restoring an Audi RS4 B7 saloon. I've always wanted one of those cars, just never seemed to have the space for it. I still dont have the space and I've lost the place I parked some of the cars up. I've been so stressed as I cant find anything around me for a reasonable price to park some of the cars and it looks like I'll have to sell a few :(

I've been looking for the right W211 E55AMG to come up for sale as I really wanted a designo model with low miles but now it looks like I have to sell what I have let alone buy another car. Not that I'll ever find a designo e55 as it's been about 5 years since I've been after one and still haven't found one. Minty63 has one but I dont think he'd ever sell it.

The S65AMG is a serious machine and if i was in the market for an S class w221 model, I'd definitely go for an S65AMG. You might as well get the best one mercedes made and its not as if we'll see V12 Twin Turbo engines in the future the way car manufacturers are making cars now!

I got the wheels from Ebay. It took me nearly 5 months if I remember right to find this wheels in this spec and colour

Nothing new have been done to the S600 apart from fixing the reverse camera as it never worked since I got the car.
It was a broken wire. I also fixed or I thought I fixed the parking sensors but now as soon as i move the car it beeps as if I'm too close on the left front side and it does the same for the drivers side rear. I dont know if the senors have been fitted wrong and I have to take them off and put them into a different position?

I've done 3k in one year in the S600 which is a lot for me to do in a car I drive weekends only but the S600 is the one "toy" I drive the most out of all of them. Other cars do 300 miles in a year or so.

Blue M3 I've done about 200 miles max in the 7 months I've had it.

The Convertible M3, I recently took it out and done just over 100 miles for the first time in over 3 years

The RS4, I've had for few months now and that has been used A LOT, I've done maybe 80 miles or less :confused:

I need to drive them a bit more but I just never seem to have the time to use them :(

Haha, I guess that is exactly the Tesco I am talking about. I live next door... we are in W14 (Kensington)

Ah, sorry I thought you meant outside London :D
We are very close in that case :)
Which model Mercedes do you drive? I'll keep an eye, if I ever see you, I'll say hi :)

Ah, sorry I thought you meant outside London :D
We are very close in that case :)
Which model Mercedes do you drive? I'll keep an eye, if I ever see you, I'll say hi :)

It's a holiday home actually. I visit London several times a year for work as well.
I live in Bahrain.

My car is in my signature

Ah that's nice.
So you come here whenever you want to remind yourself what it's like to live in a place where the sun rarely comes out and rains most of the time :D.

I just looked at your thread, that's a great collection of cars you have! Love all of them

genuinely i clicked on this post and seen the s class and thought it looked so bare and boring for a v12 but its amazing what a decent set of wheels and an amg kit can make to a car. Truly nice work dude looks sick as f**k

on another not what sort of mpg do you get out a big barge like that?

Thank you!

I have a bit of a heavy foot ( I've been told :D) and around town I average around 11mpg last time I checked :oops: I must say the performance makes it worth it. I'd love to get it remapped as I've read it transforms the car completely and becomes seriously fast, super car fast

Thank you!

I have a bit of a heavy foot ( I've been told :D) and around town I average around 11mpg last time I checked :oops: I must say the performance makes it worth it. I'd love to get it remapped as I've read it transforms the car completely and becomes seriously fast, super car fast

I say go for the map 😂 let’s be honest a v12 you can’t expect good fuel economy so what’s another couple mpg, being a twin turbo it should react very well to a map

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom