Rear clusters from Canada

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

High-Lo

MB Enthusiast
Car
2013 X166 Mercedes GL350, Porsche 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, Porsche 968 Cabriolet
Just received a set of facelift rear light clusters (the black/red ones) for my W202 from an eBay seller in Canada and I have just wasted all morning collecting them from UPS in Charlton in the traffic. Got home ready to fit them and to my disappointment I have received two units for the right hand side!

Buying from eBay is all very well when things go well but I'm sure I'm gonna be out of pocket now sending one of them back to Canada whilst waiting for a replacement unit (and thats if the seller is willing to send me a replacement).

On a positive note I also managed to successfully win an eBay.de auction for a W202 Avantgarde grille at a bargain end price of around £23 (shipping was another €18). Just opened it and it seems like its good quality although I haven't seen any other expensive ones to compare it to.

Just thought I'd share my eBay experience.

Stevie

Facelift clusters can be cheap over here mate, I got mine from Dronsfield Mercedes for about £30 a side.

KillerHERTZ said:
Facelift clusters can be cheap over here mate, I got mine from Dronsfield Mercedes for about £30 a side.

Thanks KillerHERTZ - I have just made a parts request from their website. Wish I had known that before I did a Buy-It-Now on eBay. Got my dodgy ones for £80 including shipping!

Check the price with the MB dealer. You may be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom