Reversed into today 2!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
Parked outside my sons school this morning, one of the Mums in a E320 CDI (no parktronic) reverses straight back into me despite me having both hands hammering the horn to get her attention:eek:

No obvious damage despite her hitting me firmly. Going to get it checked.:(

amazing that people do this.

Parked outside my sons school this morning, one of the Mums in a E320 CDI (no parktronic) reverses straight back into me despite me having both hands hammering the horn to get her attention:eek:

No obvious damage despite her hitting me firmly. Going to get it checked.:(

Clearly, you now have justification to get a bigger louder horn.

At least you prevented her reversing over a child.

Unbelievable - I've been in this situation before where I am banging the horn (to no avail). So frustrating

No BULL-BARS are the answer.:crazy:

Goes back to the arguement I am having with the missus over a buying a tank, if somebody reverses into that you just elevate the weapon with said retards car firmly impounded on it, traverse the turret round and drop it off,

Last edited:
Or you could fire while the car is still on the end, and perhaps launch it to somewhere far far away :)

Had the car checked by Mercedes at Gravs favourite dealer! Nothing damaged. Hoorah!!

Something like these over riders!!

Last edited:
They look good would have to paint them black, and would they work via dashboard switch or button.
I reckon Alfie could utilise one of the empty spaces in the top of dash controls.

Clearly, you now have justification to get a bigger louder horn.

Or get a horblasters horn :rolleyes:. On a more serious note sorry to hear about that and hope everthing is returned to normal soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom