Tesco car park = football pitch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Be careful with football damage, where I used to park at the ex's house, opposite there was a footpath-culdesac and kids would play footy down there

One of the little scrotes had a ball with loose lining on it, you know when footballs get old and it catches against your finger when you hold it

I noticed two marks where the ball must of skidded off at an angle on the bonnet of my old BMW, skewed off the car at such an angle it took the top layer away and left swirly scratches, I was livid

I won't say what I did afterwards but each parent paid!

Go on.

Some years ago my wife and I were viewing a house we were considering buying.
Standing in the lounge together with the owners their kids in the back garden kicked a ball towards us and straight through the full width glass patio doors.
Needless to say we didn't purchase and crept out quietly during the following turmoil.
Dangerous things footballs.

Any damage? Then i would put a claim in at Tesco . Its in their interest that the football is stopped . People wont go there to shop , if its still going on . See the manager .

It was probably their staff on a break .

Well I am reading all the negative here!

So some positive as a Brit often in foreign parts ESPECIALLY South America where its called the "beautiful game" .

If you want to make friends on a far off South American beach take a football with you!
Simply inflate it and start kicking it about. Within minutes you will have enough kids for a game and even doting boyfriends will forsake a tanga bikini bottom (Moi Guapa) dolly in the lounger for a game of footie!.,

Remember Brits are internationally recognised as fathers of the game!
Unconvinced take a look at this video by Don Omar a Puerto Ricano --
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xieljfBC5g&list=RD5xieljfBC5g

Tuercas Viejas

Tuercas viejas said:
Remember Brits are internationally recognised as fathers of the game!

Shame we're crap at it!

Standing in the lounge together with the owners their kids in the back garden kicked a ball towards us and straight through the full width glass patio doors.
Needless to say we didn't purchase and crept out quietly during the following turmoil.

Yeh! Mum and Dad say we have to move. Something about his new job. But all my mates are here and I don't wanna move. So every time they show someone round the house, we've got to come up with a something to scare them away...
;)

How strange.

Shame we're crap at it!

Yes it is !!!
Then at cricket the same!
The world is teaching us now ! Even the Yanks for christ sake !
A long time ago in school (early 60's) our fellow Indian and Paki boarder students could throw/bowl a vicious googlie with a certain aplomb and whack your bales right off mate !

One I remember master Sunhill Gupta with the red turban was such an expert you were out on the first bowl!--B----rd :D
Tuercas Viejas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom