very mini gtg - London Monday 14th feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kinky said:
Sorry Pammy - I'd love to come - but I'll be here at home loving it up with Mrs. K (I don't think she'd be too impressed if I said I was heading off to London to meet another woman :eek:

K

Don't see the prob myself :D

no worries ;)

pammy said:
Don't see the prob myself :D

erm ... now lets see .....

A woman down from 'up narf', staying in a hotel and I'm off to see her .... on valentines night ....

Anyone would think there was nothing going on :devil:

Way off-topic here - In fact - it's just reminded me ..... the reason I sold the TiV was because it broke down once too often - the straw breaking the camels back being Valentines night on my way home .... 'special' dinner waiting ..... had to get the AA to come rescue me - with a low-loader - twice the regular wait .....

Sat down to eat at about 11:00pm that night :(

K

I'll be there.

pammy said:
All things being equal - that should be good for me. Tan and M have my moby no. so can catch up with us if they can't make that time.

cool :D

I may well be able to make this, though I'm not sure yet - and if so, as one of the few other females on this board I think it would be great to meet up with you Pammy, so we can forge some solidarity and stand up better to all these pesky men! :D :p

FastLady said:
I may well be able to make this, though I'm not sure yet - and if so, as one of the few other females on this board I think it would be great to meet up with you Pammy, so we can forge some solidarity and stand up better to all these pesky men! :D :p

cool - that sounds great. These men don't need much standing up to really - they're like putty mainly :D :p :devil:

but they have their moments :rolleyes: :D

FastLady said:

OHHHH - count me in afterall :devil:

K

Kinky said:
OHHHH - count me in afterall :devil:

K

oh yeah!!!! :devil: :devil: I didn't see Fast lady offer you a Kit Kat ;) :p :D

:p @ Kinky

So all being well - we'll be at eh Holborn Kingsway tube at 7.30 tonight:

Expecting to see

Me
Racall
fastlady(poss)
Tan
Sean
Matt

Kinky - yeah - like you'll be there - reckon your life wouldn't be worth living ;)

No velentine's schenanigans for you lot then? Or perhaps it's the reason for the meet-up. ;-) :bannana:

Yup, although had to make an emergancy stop on the A4 for a quick tinkle!!!
Good to see you all again :D

Good to see faces old and new and have a good natter.

Tan

Thanks all of you for making the effort for this one. Was a nice little gathering and we had a giggle.

Matt - I'll buy you a London A - Z for your Dad ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom