• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

What irritates you about motorbikers?

The car driver should't have blocked the junction but the biker is stupid to go full throttle through a small gap between cars knowing that there is a high chance the cars are going to move.

As the old saying goes.... Right of Way is something you give, but never take. Oh well. Could have ended much worse.

Interestingly the driver of the white car said he started moving because he realised he was blocking the junction so wanted to move out (presumably next to the car in front so that he leaves a passage behind him).

Still, it is nothing like the Russian dashcam clips on YouTube with cars ploughing sideways into slow traffic at 70 mph through busy junctions without so much as even slowing down... I can also assume they regularly drive while heavily intoxicated.

Interestingly the driver of the white car said he started moving because he realised he was blocking the junction so wanted to move out (presumably next to the car in front so that he leaves a passage behind him).

Still, it is nothing like the Russian dashcam clips on YouTube with cars ploughing sideways into slow traffic at 70 mph through busy junctions without so much as even slowing down... I can also assume they regularly drive while heavily intoxicated.

The Russians take driving to the next level of ridiculous, i cant help but wonder when i see their dashcam crashes if their driving sober for the first time and looking at the snow/surroundings instead...then bang!

I don't suppose the driver of the white car even looked to his left; surely he would have seen the bike rocketing towards him. The bike rider was just stupid; he needs to ride more often, and come to the eventual realisation that drivers do stupid things too...

My only dislike is the ones who have no regard for their own safety, inappropriate clothing, idiotic filtering,lack of defensive riding etc

As a vulnerable road user you should be more careful, not less.

I don't fancy having one of them going under my bumper due to their own idiocy. And I'm sure some people would be traumatised by such an event.

Good riders however are a pleasant sight on the road!

My only dislike is the ones who have no regard for their own safety, inappropriate clothing, idiotic filtering,lack of defensive riding etc

As a vulnerable road user you should be more careful, not less.

I don't fancy having one of them going under my bumper due to their own idiocy. And I'm sure some people would be traumatised by such an event.

Good riders however are a pleasant sight on the road!

I mean it is a bit hot to wear one of those homoerotic gimp suits in the middle of the summer but jeans and a t shirt just don't really cut it at 70mph+ do they?

I mean it is a bit hot to wear one of those homoerotic gimp suits in the middle of the summer but jeans and a t shirt just don't really cut it at 70mph+ do they?

My friend you have never experienced two wheels have you. Its why you have absolutely no understanding of the fact that motorcylists statistically cause less accidents than car drivers. Its the same statistics that suggests there are more bad car drivers on the road than there are bad motorcyclists. WTF should a motorcylist need to venture onto the road as a "vulnerable road user" he pays and is entitled to the same amount of space as you and is very much entitled to expect to arrive home safely.
As for the comment regarding one of them under your bumper...??? Perhaps you might reflect on your driving, consider others for a change and more than anything else .....grow up.

ATB

My friend you have never experienced two wheels have you. Its why you have absolutely no understanding of the fact that motorcylists statistically cause less accidents than car drivers. Its the same statistics that suggests there are more bad car drivers on the road than there are bad motorcyclists. WTF should a motorcylist need to venture onto the road as a "vulnerable road user" he pays and is entitled to the same amount of space as you and is very much entitled to expect to arrive home safely.
As for the comment regarding one of them under your bumper...??? Perhaps you might reflect on your driving, consider others for a change and more than anything else .....grow up.

ATB

As a motorcyclist I can say I find Audi divers are far worse ! LoL, wouldn't surprise me if Audi's version of radar guided cruise control has them a foot off your rear bumper honking the horn and lights on full beam!

ATB

Knob head alert!

In my two posts I explicitly mentioned that not all riders are like that, and yes I have riden a few times! CBT passed etc.

Are you really suggesting that bikers aren't more vulnerable than drivers inside a big metal box? And that safe riding should not be your primary concern?

A SMIDSY between two cars at non-motorway speeds is usually not a big deal, bent metal and a bit of whiplash, maybe cuts and bruises tops!

Now when it's the biker that gets taken out by an oblivious driver it's not going to be as painless!

Also I definitely agree that most car on bike accidents will usually be the car's fault and of course bikers should arrive home safe. Doesn't mean that it's not in their best interests to wear proper protective equipment! I never rode without at least heavy duty denim, a good leather jacket, good quality boots and a lid.

Not sure what you mean about riders paying the same as drivers, are you confused about VED not being a "road tax"? Or are you suggesting that the average total cost or a bike is the same as the average car. You'd be wrong in both cases.

In any case, crawl out of my neck and use some reading comprehension.

Oh and sons of anarchy is my favourite TV show at the moment so there haha

Oh and sons of anarchy is my favourite TV show at the moment so there haha

LOL...says it all ..and a CBT to boot..! As I said, (get some experience or) grow up and behave like a man.

Your lack of knowledge on the subject embarrasses only yourself.

Now,......this has (with the odd exception) been an exceptional car forum, the knowledge and support in here about our cars in particular is exceptional....I suggest we simply stick to that.

Have a great evening.
ATB

If you're not going to refute my points it normally means you're in the wrong and know it but yeah this is a good forum and I wouldn't want to spoil it by having a long drawn out argument with an imbecile so I'll just stick you on ignore.

Sorry about this moderators but having a bad day and don't fancy dealing with a cretin.

Sorry about this moderators but having a bad day and don't fancy dealing with a cretin.[/QUOTE]

Shame as I thought it was a good read :)

If you're not going to refute my points it normally means you're in the wrong and know it but yeah this is a good forum and I wouldn't want to spoil it by having a long drawn out argument with an imbecile so I'll just stick you on ignore.

Sorry about this moderators but having a bad day and don't fancy dealing with a cretin.

He may have been wrong, and I tend to agree with you...but knobhead, imbecile, cretin...you lose.

I understand that ad hominem isn't the right way to go about it but it wasn't like he was refuting my points so not a true discussion using critical thinking!

Plus I'm ****ing knackered so short of patience haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom