Worst Cars Of All Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To be fair, the Zafira was clever when it came out, and drove very well for a small tank. Reminded me of the old Standard Vanguard Shooting Brake from the fifties. Shame about the electrics though.

665038b7ab5a6c7d1e112c38344caac9.jpg

Wraps worth more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

both rear hydrangeas suspension units failed on separate occasions ,

I'm not surprised, making suspension out of flowering plants...

Utter nonsense - excellent car, especially before 2011. W245 transports 5 people and their luggage in comfort, with the footprint of a Ford Focus. Handling is fine for such a car and the SE ride on decent tyres is fine. They are also proving robust and long-lived. What's not to like?

Just because you like them, doesn't make my opinion "nonsense" if we all liked the same thing, life would be dull, and communist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Were they all that colour...an uncle had an identical one in the early 70s (without the spot lights).

They came in a variety of colours , mine being Tizzian Red ( after the hair colour of the Rheinmaidens ) , and being about 20 at the time I felt the Cibies were a must have accessory .

What about the abomination, that is the B class?

Sent from my Apple product using Crapatalk

Utter nonsense - excellent car, especially before 2011. W245 transports 5 people and their luggage in comfort, with the footprint of a Ford Focus. Handling is fine for such a car and the SE ride on decent tyres is fine. They are also proving robust and long-lived. What's not to like?

I agree with Dave. B Class is a fine car (through experience.) I think your just a little narky because your trying to give up ya smokes. :D

Just because you like them, doesn't make my opinion "nonsense" if we all liked the same thing, life would be dull, and communist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Abomination" was (and is) nonsense. In my opinion. Good luck with the quitting!

For current should-do-better-in-the-looks-department, the worst is the BMW X6
IMG_0474.jpg
Too closely followed by the MB GLS Coupe
IMG_0473.JPG
Both trying to be everything but failing miserably.

As my 2-year old daughter would say, YUK

I had a MKI Cortina, when they were relatively new cars. Great to look at with their CND rear lights and fun to drive, they could sniff rain in Africa. AT that point any attempt to start them was doomed to failure. Industrial vats of Damp Start were your only hope - I still have the bald eyebrows from the backfires.

I had a MKI Cortina, when they were relatively new cars. Great to look at with their CND rear lights and fun to drive, they could sniff rain in Africa. AT that point any attempt to start them was doomed to failure. Industrial vats of Damp Start were your only hope - I still have the bald eyebrows from the backfires.

Dad had the much later Mk5 crusader. Postbox red. Nice car in its day I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom