• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Angel Tuning Group Remap - Saturday 1st May

Hi there,

What sort of gains can i expect from the 430 V8 please ?

Thanks

Might be worth getting in on the next one then ! :)

295 bhp here we come !

It was really nice to finally put faces to all of the names earlier today (errr...yesterday :D )

Many thanks, in no particular order to..........

NPUK.......for arranging the day :)

Nigel........for being Nigel (and for being completely honest throughout the entire day) :):)

Matt........and all of the guys (and gal) at GAMA Motorsport for hosting a really great day. And for the bottomless coffee, and for the largest pizzas I've ever seen :):):)

And eveyone else that turned up - I understand that everyone who put their names on the list here all turned up...excellent turnout and result.

Now the really good news........

MPG getting there..........average = 43.6
MPG getting there..........peak = 44.8
MPG getting back...........average = 46.1
MPG getting back...........peak = 47.2

Exactly the same route, similar traffic, similar weather.

Payback time = 2/3 months :thumb:

Now the really, really, really good news........

Gunned it a few times on the way back :bannana::eek::bannana::eek:

Much smoother throttle response through the entire range :bannana::bannana:

Low to mid-range acceleration......Wow - different car! :bannana::bannana::bannana:

Massive improvement in torque throughout whole of range :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Great job done by all...............and must just say all of these guys worked their nuts off from 08.00am until when I left at 17.00pm, and they were still going :rock:

Forget 'Sprint Boosters', Forget 'Chips'. get a remap from Angel - you will not be disappointed ;)

Thanks again to all for a great and very worthwhile day :D

Glad to hear that it was worth while and am happy to take over the thread for 5th June, as am keen to get the re-map done on my car.

Only 2 takers so far, can I link to the thread from here Alex?

Glad to hear that it was worth while and am happy to take over the thread for 5th June, as am keen to get the re-map done on my car.

Only 2 takers so far, can I link to the thread from here Alex?

Yes.....here: http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/engi...turday-8th-may-saturday-5th-june-banbury.html

Someone has taken over the reins for me on this one, as I managed to slot in on the one held May 1st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom