• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

I've got a "666" number plate and rarely ever see another but on the trip to the coast yesterday I saw three other 666 plates! Obviously a devilish day!!
Saw 6666 MN on a white BMW (risked it pulling out of a side junction in front of me, then crawled down the road)

I've got a "666" number plate and rarely ever see another but on the trip to the coast yesterday I saw three other 666 plates! Obviously a devilish day!!
My father used to own PPP666 (I still have PPP6) and was a bit miffed when Panama cigars used it in an advert (Panama came in packs of 6)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

R1 SLK ...... on a white SLK!.... going north on the A3 near Havant at about 1pm today.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That’s the one 😎

Forgot they dropped the I in that format.:doh:

Never used I (i) in any format of UK number plate... old or new... except Northern Irish plates.... like FIB 1234

Never used I (i) in any format of UK number plate... old or new... except Northern Irish plates.... like FIB 1234
Correct.

A firm my brother worked for was called CIL Ltd. The plates they had, CIL 6 for example were all Northern Irish plates.

IMG_3572.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom