• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Anyone seen any good number plates on cars lately?

In Switzerland:

Screenshot-20240421-144640-Gallery.jpg

Screenshot-20240421-144657-Gallery.jpg

I booked a taxi today to go to the train station. Guess who showed up? Yup, this very car.... :D It doesn’t have a 'hat' or any other livery, but it's a local taxi, apparently. The driver said that 30 years ago you could register any number plate you wanted... for free. Nowadays his plate is worth a small fortune (in Switzerland)

Saw P1TCH on something 4x4ish on the M3 today.

R41NBO on a white SLK, shame it wasn't multi coloured.......

R41NBO on a white SLK, shame it wasn't multi coloured.......
Fwiw I feel that the SLK's are generally pretty stylish and painting (or wrapping) rainbow graphics would rather undermine that ethos,,,

Perhaps a more suitable option would be having it oversprayed in a very heavily pearlescent metalflake white ? - Best of both worlds ??

2 SHY on a Land/Range Rover yesterday. Didn't clock the driver (2 FAR), but I did sing along!

2 SHY on a Land/Range Rover yesterday. Didn't clock the driver (2 FAR), but I did sing along!
Met the then owner of 2 SHY back in the late 70s, on a Scimitar GTE back then. Was introduced to him by a friend who said this chap is 2 SHY and of course he put on his Clark Kent affectation

Reactions: MD5
Met the then owner of 2 SHY back in the late 70s, on a Scimitar GTE back then. Was introduced to him by a friend who said this chap is 2 SHY and of course he put on his Clark Kent affectation
I was southbound on the M3, I'm going to say Surrey ish, and 2 SHY was northbound filtering off/on.

I assume the S was a 5?

Edit....nope cant be as LOO5E does not exist????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom