Big Thanks To Valet Magic - De Chrome, Tints & 507 Stripes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cheers gasman. Is the plastikote procedure done with the badges on the car or do they need to be removed? The reason I ask is if I decide to plastikote the original badges which I still have, what do I use to fix them back into place?

Very nice Craig, I am not a fan of the stripe but the rest looks awesome.

Autoenhance sell forgestars, they are over in Romford. Word of warning, they are soft and bend easily but that is the price you pay to save weight sometimes.

Autoenhance sell forgestars, they are over in Romford. Word of warning, they are soft and bend easily but that is the price you pay to save weight sometimes.

I've not had any problems with mine as of yet, but I'm sure that they aren't as strong as OEM but they are Flow Formed.

tempted to have my calipers painted red while its there

tempted to have my calipers painted red while its there

Do it 100% mate, well worthwhile. Robbie is a top guy as well, and you know you will be getting a good job. I'm thinking about painting my hubs black as well.

Nice work, how does he do the tints ?

How I would do mine if I was going to keep it, minus the strips though. Needs carbon mirrors too

Before I got my 507 I was not sure about the stripes but I have come to really like them - I would not want the car without - I appreciate they are a bit marmite but to me the 507, in white, with stripes looks fantastic.

Before I got my 507 I was not sure about the stripes but I have come to really like them - I would not want the car without - I appreciate they are a bit marmite but to me the 507, in white, with stripes looks fantastic.

+1 I like it on my car as well. When I see white cars without it, it looks a bit bland now.

I don't like the look without the stripes, i personally think they look great gives the car character as if it doesn't have plenty anyway :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom