C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
f0f0e90ab34a5f40184e397c4f725e9d.jpg

Yep same here.

What’s mileage on yours? Any issues like ticking noises associated with the lifters on some models. Guessing won’t affect the 507’s as they’ve got different internals

Much higher mileage than yours. I’ve got 35,300 on the clock. Most of that was done by the previous owner who managed to do 33,500 miles in their 2 years of ownership. Glad I wasn’t paying that fuel bill [emoji50]

Much higher mileage than yours. I’ve got 35,300 on the clock. Most of that was done by the previous owner who managed to do 33,500 miles in their 2 years of ownership. Glad I wasn’t paying that fuel bill [emoji50]

Good to hear,
Amazing car, the LSD is a must and certainly helps control the power band and fish tailing.
We should have a meet up. Will be good to see them together.

Any issues like ticking noises associated with the lifters on some models. Guessing won’t affect the 507’s as they’ve got different internals

It is still possible to have issues with the lifters on the 507 as they are the same as any other C63. They can be 'upgraded' to the SLS lifters but it's quite a big job so probably not worth doing unless yours have failed.

Good to hear,
Amazing car, the LSD is a must and certainly helps control the power band and fish tailing.
We should have a meet up. Will be good to see them together.
My visit to MSL is well overdue. Acid has had my deposit for 9 months now!
Don't seem to be many 507 owners in the Midlands/North so would be good to hear from a few more and maybe meet up :thumb:

It is still possible to have issues with the lifters on the 507 as they are the same as any other C63. They can be 'upgraded' to the SLS lifters but it's quite a big job so probably not worth doing unless yours have failed.

Most definitely

Don't seem to be many 507 owners in the Midlands/North so would be good to hear from a few more and maybe meet up :thumb:

Most definitely

The colours Of the 10 Estate cars I've seen are:

1 x Fire Opal Red
1 x Magno Platinum
1 x Tenorite Grey
2 x Polar White
3 x Iridium Silver
2 x Obsidian Black

would appear that silver is a bit more popular on the Estates

Hello

Do you have any updates on the numbers and specs of estate cars?

Thanks

Hello

Do you have any updates on the numbers and specs of estate cars?

Thanks
Hi Oscar

I'm up to 13 Estate cars on the list now, from a potential 21 UK registered cars:

3 x Iridium Silver (1 x black wheels, 1 x silver wheels, 1 x 18" wheels)
3 x Obsidian Black (1 x black wheels, 1 x silver wheels, 1 x 18" wheels)
3 x Polar White (2 x silver wheels, 1 x black wheels)
2 x Tenorite Grey (1 x silver wheels, 1 x black wheels)
1 x Fire Opal Red (silver wheels)
1 x Magno Platinum (black wheels)

All registered between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014 and average mileage of 31,000 miles.

All have Black leather interior (code X11)

This was the last one to be sold, during the last few days Used Mercedes Benz C Class Cars for sale in Reading Berkshire | Uber GT

Let me know if there's anything else specifically you'd like to know.

Phil

Assume people have probably seen this before but here's a link to the 507 launch video

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've started a thread about my car after the Quaife was fitted a little while ago. I'm new the the C63 scene but this has to be the best money you can spend on these cars :thumb:

Phil you wouldn’t know what the servicing schedules are for the OEM lsd? At what mileage’s, time frames etc..

Phil you wouldn’t know what the servicing schedules are for the OEM lsd? At what mileage’s, time frames etc..
It just needs a single oil change at 2,000 miles. This should have been done Free of Charge. No other servicing is specified.

It just needs a single oil change at 2,000 miles. This should have been done Free of Charge. No other servicing is specified.

So once the first one has been carried out, It no longer requires further changes?
Just had a brief look on google search and some have mentioned it should be changed every 3k miles!

So once the first one has been carried out, It no longer requires further changes?
Just had a brief look on google search and some have mentioned it should be changed every 3k miles!
The Service schedule definitely just says 'once at 3,000 km/1,850 miles' and the sales brochure says 'Complimentary differential oil change required after first 2,000 miles'.

Hi Oscar

I'm up to 13 Estate cars on the list now, from a potential 21 UK registered cars:

3 x Iridium Silver (1 x black wheels, 1 x silver wheels, 1 x 18" wheels)
3 x Obsidian Black (1 x black wheels, 1 x silver wheels, 1 x 18" wheels)
3 x Polar White (2 x silver wheels, 1 x black wheels)
2 x Tenorite Grey (1 x silver wheels, 1 x black wheels)
1 x Fire Opal Red (silver wheels)
1 x Magno Platinum (black wheels)

All registered between Sept 2013 and Sept 2014 and average mileage of 31,000 miles.

All have Black leather interior (code X11)

This was the last one to be sold, during the last few days Used Mercedes Benz C Class Cars for sale in Reading Berkshire | Uber GT

Let me know if there's anything else specifically you'd like to know.

Phil

I'm afraid I'm going to mess up your records now... My White 507 Estate was sold to Millenium Heroes this week but on the freshly refurbed Silver Wheels instead of the original Black ones... Not sure what it will go on sale at but if they get something near that Uber GT one then they'll make a tidy profit for a polish and some fancy photos!

Now just got to get rid of the spare wheels that are cluttering up the garage and spare room

@mez1222 I would be interested in your wheels.. for the right price of course :)

I'm afraid I'm going to mess up your records now... My White 507 Estate was sold to Millenium Heroes this week but on the freshly refurbed Silver Wheels instead of the original Black ones... Not sure what it will go on sale at but if they get something near that Uber GT one then they'll make a tidy profit for a polish and some fancy photos!

Now just got to get rid of the spare wheels that are cluttering up the garage and spare room
Duncan, I can't believe you've had enough of that lovely V8 after only one summer. I'm sure the car will look great on the silver wheels and hopefully it'll go to another forum member.
Might I ask what you're replacing it with?
Phil

Duncan, I can't believe you've had enough of that lovely V8 after only one summer. I'm sure the car will look great on the silver wheels and hopefully it'll go to another forum member.
Might I ask what you're replacing it with?
Phil

If I could keep it I would but an unexpected Property opportunity arrived and so the 507 had to go... I'm hoping in a couple of years I'll be back, as long as the prices haven't rocketed! The replacement is an Octavia VRS Estate should cut all the bills in half without being too boring...

Not sure prices will rocket but hopefully annual depreciation will be reasonable and will level out at some point.

You'll certainly get more mpg from the VRS :thumb:

Just had the tint film done, have to say it looks bloody awful, the dot matrix (where the tint doesn’t sit), has left me a white line all the way across.
Just got a price from Mercedes parts £450 for the rear windscreen and 2 side windows. I’m thinking to get it done. A lot better and neater Finish as suppose to a film.
Just need to find a good installer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom