C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a note to say I no longer own my 507 Coupe. It was traded in (at a great price) to Grant Kirby for the Hell Green AMG GTR he had available. It all happened very quickly as I had only gone to see the GTR out of interest as the spec was exactly what I would have ordered from new, but the pictures did not do the car justice and I just had to have it. My 507 was on his website for about an hour before it sold and is going to it's new owner somewhere near Birmingham in the next day or two.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my ownership of the 507 and the help this forum and thread have provided to me over the years. I'll keep dropping by and posting where I have something useful to add and hope to catch up with a few of you at meets like BOTG as the years moves on.

*Ahem* guilty! 🙈 Finally collected it yesterday after a busy schedule and it's absolutely lovely! A massive credit to you for keeping it tip top mate, it's probably the only car I've purchased that doesn't need a wheel alignment! Hope you enjoy your GTR, this beauty will continue to be cherished as well 👍

That's great news, I'm really pleased the car has gone to someone who will look after it :thumb: I hope you have a great time with it now the weather is picking up, will try to cross paths with you at a meet sometime this year.

Nope mine had more options! And was a year newer and much less miles!

I thought it was your old one the moment I saw it! Just assumed that since you sold it approximately a year ago, it had gained some fair miles etc

How can you tell if it's really sold?

How can you tell if it's really sold?
Watch the auction and if it shows no reserve it means the reserve was met. However, with CC, they can reduce their fees to get a sale. So if the car has missed the reserve by 1k, CC will take less of the fees to get the sale. Better to get something over nothing from their point of view. Very risky if the buyer is having friends bid the auction up and they don’t realise this..!

On my screen it does not show a reserve but does clearly say sold....strange.

There not fetching that much I sold my FN2 GT with sat nav and 51k miles for £5800 last year

Attachments

• IMG-20220316-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20220316-WA0001.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 4
Hes probably used CC to gauge the market as it's free to put your car on, ,probably be on auto trader in a couple of weeks

Hes probably used CC to gauge the market as it's free to put your car on, ,probably be on auto trader in a couple of weeks
They only want to put things on that sell, so they usually only take soemthing that they believe has a realistic reserve. Maybe this didn’t because the prices online are literally all over the place it’s absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom