C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just a note to say I no longer own my 507 Coupe. It was traded in (at a great price) to Grant Kirby for the Hell Green AMG GTR he had available. It all happened very quickly as I had only gone to see the GTR out of interest as the spec was exactly what I would have ordered from new, but the pictures did not do the car justice and I just had to have it. My 507 was on his website for about an hour before it sold and is going to it's new owner somewhere near Birmingham in the next day or two.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my ownership of the 507 and the help this forum and thread have provided to me over the years. I'll keep dropping by and posting where I have something useful to add and hope to catch up with a few of you at meets like BOTG as the years moves on.
That's a serious upgrade. Hope you enjoy the GTR (how couldn't you) and great that @Goldeneye is the new owner of your old 507.

Just updated the mileage for the 507s. Not 100% accurate as a few cars are in Northern Ireland so I can't see their data and a few more haven't had an MOT for 2 or 3 years so, either not being driven or driven without MOT :oops:

It is representative of where most cars are though and that's in the 20,000 - 40,000 mile range.

7 cars have never had their first MOT!!

1647469072010.png

Hi @PhilLinda, have you got this motor on the register: Link

I remember reading somewhere (albeit an old post) that there was only 1 tenorite grey saloon and it was the highest spec non-magno car? This one seems very light spec wise so was just curious if it was on the register or not.

Lol yep, currently on £9.1k with 5 days to go! According to the ad, it's the same chap who sold the silver 507 estate a few years back and I believe he's a forum member. He also has 2 more :oops:
Wondered if they might be on here 😁 2 more R63s?! That's half the world population 🤣
Looks like it might go for more than I thought...

Wondered if they might be on here 😁 2 more R63s?! That's half the world population 🤣
Looks like it might go for more than I thought...
Haha! I reckon it'll go for somewhere around the £20-£25k mark? Not a big market but I think the people who want them really want them!

It definitely SOLD 100%
Did you find the owner? It could be as I mentioned above that CC took less fees to get the sale. In which case the total price could have been only a little over the auction hammer price.

Did you find the owner? It could be as I mentioned above that CC took less fees to get the sale. In which case the total price could have been only a little over the auction hammer price.
This car was wrapped by Yiannimize recently and went on to be 'won' in a competition (results are on their website). So it was pretty much pure profit for the owner whatever the result!

Looks like the wrap was removed prior to being listed (good call IMO) - Video Link

Just updated the mileage for the 507s. Not 100% accurate as a few cars are in Northern Ireland so I can't see their data and a few more haven't had an MOT for 2 or 3 years so, either not being driven or driven without MOT :oops:

It is representative of where most cars are though and that's in the 20,000 - 40,000 mile range.

7 cars have never had their first MOT!!

View attachment 124958
Nice to see a couple of cars over 120k miles!!

Hi @PhilLinda, have you got this motor on the register: Link

I remember reading somewhere (albeit an old post) that there was only 1 tenorite grey saloon and it was the highest spec non-magno car? This one seems very light spec wise so was just curious if it was on the register or not.
Thanks for sending this through. No, it wasn't on the list so now there are 2 x Tenorite Grey Saloons in existence. Interestingly, both registered in the same week in Dec 2013. Very light on options. Just black wheels and HK Audio.

Wonder if it actually sold at or near the asking price?

I see the one that had the wide arch conversion, green respray and gold callipers is up for sale on Autotrader!

Market seems to have dropped like a stone on these cars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom