C63 507 Model Register

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2014 Maserati Granturismo 4.7...
My old boss had one of those, an MC Stradale when it was only 2 years old. Spent half the time at the dealers because it would literally stall if you put it into reverse (it had that MC Race Shift trans) and Maserati themselves couldn't figure it out 🤔 Spent somewhere between £5-10k on 'trial and error' and it was still never 100%. In the end he part-ex'd it for an SLS! Lovely looking cars though, they also sound great even at low revs.

Not surprised they are no more than a tarted up PPP c63.
They do sell, problem is the market jumped up very quick and then stabilised. But it seems some sellers are very optimistic and price 'average' cars at 'collector example' rates.

In terms of whether or not a 507 is 'worth it', you can't use that logic when it comes to cars deemed 'collectible'. Is a Black Series worth 5 or 6 times the value of a regular C63? Maybe to some people, but not to me. For a tacky (imo) bodykit which you can buy for around £2k off eBay, some spacers and a set of KW coilovers? It's all subjective at the end of the day 🤷‍♂️

They do sell, problem is the market jumped up very quick and then stabilised. But it seems some sellers are very optimistic and price 'average' cars at 'collector example' rates.

In terms of whether or not a 507 is 'worth it', you can't use that logic when it comes to cars deemed 'collectible'. Is a Black Series worth 5 or 6 times the value of a regular C63? Maybe to some people, but not to me. For a tacky (imo) bodykit which you can buy for around £2k off eBay, some spacers and a set of KW coilovers? It's all subjective at the end of the day 🤷‍♂️
The BS has no spacers.

I have decided to sell my 507. 56k miles, Just past mot no advisories. Full MB history with 18 months warranty still remaining.LSD, totally standard and unmolested. I have both sets of unmarked original alloys available. One with new Yokohama’s the other with MXV’s. £47,995. Any interested parties please pm. Thank you.

Attachments

• 40EC6C5A-0AC2-4D50-B137-E1D2050D3173.jpeg
    40EC6C5A-0AC2-4D50-B137-E1D2050D3173.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 33
I have decided to sell my 507. 56k miles, Just past mot no advisories. Full MB history with 18 months warranty still remaining.LSD, totally standard and unmolested. I have both sets of unmarked original alloys available. One with new Yokohama’s the other with MXV’s. £47,995. Any interested parties please pm. Thank you.

I can’t pm you for some reason but if you want to sell the original grey set of wheels seperately please let me know.

Good luck with the sale of your car.

What are the details on this? looks good!

Thought I'd share this vid! Anyone recognise the car?
It's a bit of a strange one as had black wheels originally but they gave been refurbished grey with diamond cut finish to remove the outer lip. Wonder if the owner is aware of this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom