Do these wheels/tyres fit?? Read this first! Offset/fitment answers within..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My cracked ones are 19x9 (rears) but there is no ET stamp on them

Bit of an emergency this morning having found 2 wheels with 2 cracks each! 🤬

I have a 2013 s204
Recommended specs from alloywheelsdirect are
Fronts 18x7.5 Et47
Rears 18x8.5 Et58

Opting to just replace rather than repair and found a set of rims 18x7.5 et44 (3mm less) and 18x8.5 et49 (9mm less) so offset differs slightly but I just want to check they'll fit without issue?
Do you know what you have fitted now
My cracked ones are 19x9 (rears) but there is no ET stamp on them
Easy enough to check if you take the wheel off and have a straight edge and rule or tape measure
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Based on this they are ET54 so the new ones would be 5mm different

So if I have worked that out correctly, it will be 12mm further from the suspension (change from 9j to 8.5j) and 2mm further in on the face

So that means they fit?
Just after a comment from someone with more expertise than myself really before I set off to buy them

Based on this they are ET54 so the new ones would be 5mm different

So if I have worked that out correctly, it will be 12mm further from the suspension (change from 9j to 8.5j) and 2mm further in on the face

So that means they fit?
Just after a comment from someone with more expertise than myself really before I set off to buy them
They should fit then. Ignore the tyre sizes. As long as the bolt holes and spigot bore are correct

Attachments

• merc offset.jpg
    merc offset.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 0
Yeah they're genuine Merc wheels, just not sure what they came on. Think they're w205.

Thanksu, mch appreciated

Not an issue I expected to deal with today

Yeah they're genuine Merc wheels, just not sure what they came on. Think they're w205.

Thanksu, mch appreciated

Not an issue I expected to deal with today
I have an SLC and early Merc wheel bolts were smaller diameter so be wary. I have a set of 18" AMG Turbines i might sell but think it could be close with the offsets approx 12mm further out on the rear and 10mm on the front

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom