MB CLUB UK - March 16th 2003 - Confirmed GTG Details

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'll bring beer

er we are gonna be there for a few hours arnt we? a few pints then some munch and I'll be fine I guess - maybee not! I wish I had my woman right now :( she could have driven me home :(

How about both ?

I'll bring some sausages and chicken.

Mark

OK, I can get some Mince and we can make some spicy lamb burgers!

Being an MB GTG are we not having Champagne & Canapes?

Originally posted by Billy
Being an MB GTG are we not having Champagne & Canapes?

Nice of you to offer Billy, that would go down very well, don't forget the caviar.;)

Jimmy - I see that you are getting in a few mods (door sills) prior to the GTG!

I have tried to stake my claim on a few parts I wish to purchase from Shude, so hopefully he will make it and I can add a few little extras during the day!

Does your company sell wiper blades? I can't remember if you did or not.

If you do, will you be open for sales?

The last MB rubber refil I got was worse than the blade it replaced, to the extent I have now reverted!

Jimmy does have blades for your car Jimmy and they were fantastic on my Micra :bannana:

I think My MB refill is a bit SH*T also but I havn't reverted back as its now in the bin!!!! PS you going to show me how to open the mech so I can grease it?

Everyone here as excited as me for this GTG? Im really looking fwd to the caviar Billy :)

We stock Trico wiper blades, funnily enough I have quite a few C-class ones in stock.;)

The shop won't be officially open, but I can't see a problem with taking your money.:p

Jimmy

This food thing will get complicated unless controlled?

Who is bringing what?

What do you want us to bring, apart from caviar?:confused:

Originally posted by Brian WH
Jimmy

This food thing will get complicated unless controlled?

Who is bringing what?

What do you want us to bring, apart from caviar?:confused:

I agree. Want to contribute, but dont want to bring the wrong thing. Let's either have someone take charge and allocate stuff, or let Jimmy do as offered and we'll have a whip around once there.

Jimmy - what is California Car Wash?

Is it an office or engineering unit or actually a car wash?

contac1.gif

Could save myself a whole lot of prep time, if someone can do my car, 30 secs from the GTG :cool:

- as long as it's not mechanical car wash.

I think it would be best to do a 'Cook what you bring' BBQ, I will supply the basics like bread rolls, sausage rolls, butter/marg, tea/coffee, a few sausages, burgers etc.

If everybody else wants to bring something like burgers, sausages, steak, chicken, kebabs, caviar, fizzy pop and whatever else to cook themselves.

No point in bringing tons of stuff, just enough for yourself, and I dont want a whip round, although it is kind of you to offer, thanks.

Thanks to Black180 for offering to come a little earlier and help get things ready, much appreciated.

Just hope it doesn't rain but then theres no point in worrying about that.

looking forward to meeting you all, well most of you.:p

Graham,

Yes the California Car Wash is a real car wash.:p

But it is a mechanical one, they also have washing and vacuum bays, not even sure if it is open on Sunday's. There is a hosepipe available at the GTG venue if anybody wants to use it.

It's not a concourse competition is it?

Originally posted by jimmy
There is a hosepipe available at the GTG venue if anybody wants to use it.

It's not a concourse competition is it?

Ahh, water on site. Saves me bringing my 2, 5 litre water canisters with me. When full they do lower the car some what ;)

Not a competition no, as my car is a working car and comes complete with scuffs scratches and chips!

But I will make an effort as long as it's dry and Vinay will be comeing up the M11 @ 40mph so as to not get any dirt on his car :p

EDIT: food sounds good. I can handle a trip to the supermarket on route to buy somthing to cremate + something sweet for after.

Originally posted by jimmy

Thanks to Black180 for offering to come a little earlier and help get things ready, much appreciated.

Likewise, although I think I will get as lost (poor man with no sat nav :( ) as anyone, I am one of the more local amoung us (MK), so time is not a problem.

If you should need any assistance earlier let me know. Otherwise I intend to be prompt to see everyone else roll up anyway.

Originally posted by Koolvin
2 weeks to go!

Are you getting "Excited" K.:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom