MBClub Summer GTG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
On behalf of everybody who attended today - a big thanks to Jimmy for hosting the event, and to everybody that came.

Highlights of my day were a passenger ride in Ron's C43 AMG Estate - (safely winning the prize of "Car we would most like to drive home" !!)

...and I'm sure thanks also go to Brabus, (oops) Tigger for all the complimentary SLK test drives !!

Was great to see old and new faces and to see all of your cars.

Looking forward to the next one :D

S.

Echo Syms comments. Thanks Jimmy for staging the event, it takes a lot of effort even when on "home turf".

My car seemed to go slower on the way home I think the air intake is clogged from the soot from your exhaust!!! :D :D :D

Brian thanks for the (quick) ride around the block.

Tan, Steve and Dorian. I think the wife may have finally decided what she wants for her next car. ;).

But on the other hand the new SLK was such fun! :cool:

Vinnay, I wondered why your car was looking so scruffy. :p Was your secret mod the cling film. Must have!!

Jimmy....Nice discs.

Cheers all.

Last edited:
Marvellous day out, good to see friends old and new.

Thanks to Jimmy for organising it, and to all the others who chipped in to make it happen.

I didn't bring my camera so I'm looking forward to everyone elses pics.

I'll just add my thanks then - an excellent day and what a great group of people too.

The barbie was a great idea and no doubt McDonalds felt the squeeze.

I did take a number of photographs today and will resize and host them shortly for everyone to look at. I'll be busy blanking number plates out first I guess. :)

Thanks again!

Ian.

Big thanks to Jimmy & all those involved in organising todays GTG.

Soly & I (& samson) had a great day out . Nice to put faces to a few more names.

Heres to the next one.

Thanks Jimmy for organizing the day. Good to meet some of you.

Thanks Goldfish11 for showing me the joyz of the Porter Cable Polisher - I think I managed to get about 70% of the car done, and I thought it was clean before I got there. :) I think I'll be ordering one in the next couple of days.

Take care you all - till the next time.

A big thankyou to Jimmy and everyone who organised todays event.

What a fantastic turnout and great to meet so many of you face to face...

See you all next time...

Craig & Noosh

Ditto all the above....
I had a great day talkin cars to all who bothered to listen and thanks to Tim for testing out my LRC I hope I don't see it work for real!!!

Well done Jimmy

Mark.

Yeah - I echo all of these comments. Well done to all of the organisers and especially Jimmy for hosting the event.

.....Will be ordering my Portercable polishing kit today.....
.....Always was a sucker for gadgets........

Paul G

Glad to come along, is very rare that you get free laser jammer testing as well !! Thanks to Jimmy for supplying the venue etc

sym said:
On behalf of everybody who attended today - a big thanks to Jimmy for hosting the event, and to everybody that came...
Totally agree with Sym! :D

A big thank you to Jimmy and to everybody that made this such a fun and enjoyable day. It was great to put names to faces, I had a great time. I also had fun looking at what all you guys have done to your cars in terms of cool mods.

Great stuff, when's the next one then? :D

Thanks again everyone :D

S.

A late post,
But again echo Sym's thoughts, great day, good to see the lads & lasses.

And a big thank you to Jimmy (James) for an excellent host. ;)

Well done.... :bannana:

Hope to see a few of you at Goodwood this weekend.

D.

Thanks for all your kind comments, I am pleased that everybody had a great time despite the traffic problems and also that it was fathers day.

It was only such a good day because so many of you made the effort to travel from all over the country to be there. The highlight for me was the C43AMG Estate, it was that same model of my father's that made me decide that I too wanted a Mercedes, I remember my mum describing it as like a greyhound leaving the trap!! :D

A thank you also to all of you who turned up early to help set up everything and pass the Krypton factor with the Gazebo's and also to everybody who helped tidy up at the end of the day.

Got a date for next year??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom