Meet Silvia the s211 e55 7 seater

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Do all cars have that ?

i believe so from 95 onwards id say, Some are not designed to be servicible those types i believe have a valve attached like the usa spec ones.
s-l300.jpg

As above, But our uk cars are serviceable items with the Purge valve itself under the bonnet NSF behind the headlight.

Took the Old girl out for trip to Braintree, Managed to get a few pic's before hand, Drove a dream.

full

full

full

full

full

She now back on her Original wheels for the winter some of you will be pleased lol, now looking for a Pair of Winter tyres for the rear as we have a few trips to Gosh coming up soon.

Looking great Gav. The hard work pays off.

Thankyou Roger, Yes She's really come round, Such a pleasant drive much more manageable than Brutus, That was Jackal and Hyde lol

Much better ;o)

:eek::rolleyes::D

Good job they will always stay with the car :thumb:

On the flip side, Just ordered 2x New Michelin Alpine tyres, A little overkill for what i need in the Uk but we live at the bottom of a very steep hill and it wouldn't be going anywhere without them.

For OEM wheels, those twin 5 spoke AMG wheels are a work of art.

I switched mine out for the CLS55 wheels for a while, John D stylee, but the original wheels are so much better overall.

Really work well on the 211.

Thanks John, But i tbh cant stand them, I like the split rim version but prefer the 5 spoke design ones. There just so much easier to clean than the new wheels i bought so as im to and fro London over the winter thought id change them over.

Not one for Reving the car stationary, but seeing as id just got back and the lump was hot ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not one for Reving the car stationary, but seeing as id just got back and the lump was hot ;)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Needs the resonator and secondary cats gone Gav.

Needs the resonator and secondary cats gone Gav.

believe it or not they have lol ,Zero drone too , dunno if the X pipe has baffles in it but it’s quiter than Brutus and no drone, just a nice v8 hum on song

Got a part number for those canisters? Assuming it will fit my CLS55. No obvious need to replace on mine but at 30 quid.. why not!

New unit Avalible Genuine at £72 aftermarket German manufacturer at around £30.

72767728_10157068580292284_9139664099213312000_n.jpg

Beautiful car!

Regarding the winter boots. How often does it snow part of the country? Did you notice more tyre noise when driving on the motorway or there is no difference at all?

Daja vu or summit like that lol....

Huston we have the Classic Melting fuel pump lid issue, Its just vapour atm but i cant have that so i've had to order a New Fuel pump module from Mb, Tbh im hoping just to use the Lid but that one dam expensive bit of plastic :(

a2114701794 early version which is what i have

images

Later S/s Version a2114700000
4426292.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom