Mercedes SL55 AMG-Full Correction Detail & Split Rim Refurbishment

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow, beautiful car and amazing work! You've inspired me to go out and do some more cleaning :thumb:

Not one stone chip - surely it's had paint? Can anyone identify the comand is that an aftermarket unit? May get one for the SL

No accidents. It has had one of the bumper strips (the replaceable plastic strips in the bumper) on the front replaced (they come pre-sprayed) and one fixed by mr chip remover as he was fixing my wife's car and it was easy to get him to re-paint the strip. If he wasnt already at home, it would have been cheaper to replace the strip.

Yes, car has had full NTG2.5 retrofit (replaced COMAND 2.0), which includes NTG2.5, Harmon Kardon, TV, DAB, Comfort Phone, Media Interface. Also has had different wheels (SL65 ones) to original turbine ones, garage door opener, and the SL55 performance pack leather/alcantara steering wheel and leather covered airbag. Engine & Mechanics standard. Not running the latest(final) version of the SL55 engine management firmware as I think they de-tuned it before the SL63 came up, so never installed it.

R

Last edited:
Great looking job, puts my efforts to shame:)

Great photos. A chap in my area does something similar and price are naturally more than you average Eastern European carwash.

An average detail should cost between £150-£350. This would naturally go up depending on the service. I can imagine the one here prob cost upwards of £500+

IMO expensive, but very very worthwhile.... :)

It's a Mercedes and a detailing section, so seems very fitting indeed. No big headed intentions just here to show members how it's done. You must have some interest, as you keyboard hands seemed to have found there way into this section of the site;)

Hey mate

We spoke last year abut some detailing questions i had. Can you PM me as i am down the road form you in Wycombe - got some questions i need to run by you about detailing.

Cheers

Can't view pics?

Hi, why can't I view e pics. Loads of little blue boxes with question marks in them? Viewing on iPad if that's makes any difference? Would love to see this thread.
Cheers

Hi!

Unfortunately I pulled the images from my Facebook account which was a standard account and then I changed to a company like page. When I done this it lost all the photos but I do still have all 300 photos on my pic so let me know and will send them to you all:)

Kind Regards
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom