Mini South GTG Kent and SE London 6th or 7th Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
R2D2 C200
Steve ?
Grav888 E55
Rirhill E320 AMG
c240sport97 CLK 55
Tan S280
Maff CL55 - provisional
FastLady - C200 Coupé
se97mlm - c240
Racall C250
Drifting E320cdi
Chris C36

Anymore for anymore??

Have a great time chaps - hope the weather stays kind :D

R2D2 C200
Steve ?
Grav888 E55
Rirhill E320 AMG
c240sport97 CLK 55
Tan S280
Maff CL55 - provisional
FastLady - C200 Coupé
se97mlm - c240
Racall C250
Drifting E320cdi
Chris C36

Andy K - assuming the phone doesn't ring on the way up there

Todays Get Together

Firstly a big thankyou to all who attended a great GTG! When we arrived we were greeted by Stuart Downham, General Manager of The Bridgewood Manor. Stuart offered us a warm welcome and invited us all in to the Terrace Lounge for Coffees, Teas and soft drinks. The hospitality was greatly appreciated as it was dry but cold outside. Stuart has said we are always welcome at the Bridgewood and weare welcome to hold regular meets there. THANKYOU TO THE BRIDGEWOOD MANOR!

Thanks also to Drifting (Paul) for making the contact. Well done m8!

After we had warmed up and had our refreshments we moved all the cars to the front entrance for a "Bridgewood " photo. This meant completely blocking the car park with perhaps the most inconsiderate piece of parking ever :D

Then the test drives begain......................others can elaborate. :D

Thanks to all who attended and were so friendly. Thanks to Stuart for not chucking us all out when Maff started breaking things ;)

Fastlady is a photographer so these snaps will be superceeded by proper photos later!

Great time. Thanks Everyone :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

No5

Good to meet everybody again, new and old faces!

Sorry for wrecking the joint, everything I touched seem to fall apart or smash inside :eek:

Maff said:
Good to meet everybody again, new and old faces!

Sorry for wrecking the joint, everything I touched seem to fall apart or smash inside :eek:

Was good fun though.

Next time we go there, they'll ask if Maffs coming. Thanks for the test drives Maff everyone really appreciates you making the effort and sharing your wheels!

cheers folks was a fun day

Thanks for all the effort organising etc and to Maff for providing the cabaret as well as an awesome set of wheels :)

Andy

Would loved to have come, but couldn't make this one.

Still haven't been to a gtg yet - shame on me!

Looks like you all had a good time - I wonder how may AMG wheels, shiny pedals and avantgarde grills there were in total! :D

Will (with AMG wheels and shiny pedals ;) )

Impressive "haggle" of Mercedes. Its nice to see so many at relativly short notice. Makes me wish I was there to lower the tone with a rusty 124 :D

Me feels an Northern version not far away, Pammy?

'aye - certainly looks like a good turn out - well done chaps.

We have Clumber coming up in June and Bruntingthorpe in March - how about something up north in April? Depends when Germany trip is I guess :rolleyes:

I'll start a new thread so's not to hijack this one ;)

Last edited:
Monthly GTGs - sounds good! :)

Will

pammy said:
But if anyone's around in London the nights of 14th, 15th or 16th and fancy's a drink :D

Sounds good. Where abouts in London?

Tan

Thanks all for another good GTG. The photos came out well again.

Regards

Tan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom