Mini South GTG Kent and SE London 6th or 7th Feb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To revive an old thread,
anyone fancy doing the same again in February 2006? :bannana: :bannana:

mite plan a trip down to the brothers around this time. i am getting a new neice for christmas, suppose i had best go and find out what my legacy will be spent by!

dates? directions? i know where bluewater is! my wallet keeps losing its money there! how exactloy do nephews and neices spend your money without you knowing! they are worse then wives!

yeah - any excuse for a beer or two

If nobody else is interested I might just go for a pint as usual and call it a Bexhill On Sea GTG :)

Andy

It's 20 mins (normal speeds ;) ) from BW.
Will post directions at a later date.
Just getting the feel for interest ATM and will post a new thread in the Events section as and when.
Date possibly 11 Feb

I am due to pay some dues to members down south, thinks this would be an ideal oppertunity :D

is it worth looking for a car club friendly pub rather than the hotel we met at before?

am free on the 11th feb so it could be okay for me. will announce my yea or nay at a later date.

car friendly pub sounds good to me. mind you, i may do the hotel for the evening. so thats me on the fence on both counts.

Could be but depends how it fits with darling daughter's trip to Sri Lanka which is around that time. Will mean we might have pooches and son in tow, unless I leave them all at home :devil: :rolleyes:

Another definite maybe from me, will know for sure nearer the time......

Will try ..... once again nearer the time will let you know !!

Where's it gonna be ?

Graeme, when can you confirm the date ?
Even if I need to book a shift off I'll be there for sure.

If i am around, yes.

Kids commitments aside, I'll try and make it.

If my drinking voucher shortage has remedied by then I will be there.

Reactions: PJH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom