• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

No longer the fastest car on our street!

tasn1

Car
W208 CLK55 AMG
Just arrived home from work and there is a 62 plate white M5 on MY driveway. I park behind it...walk around it seething...(it's huge!). I open my door and there is an envelope with its keys thrown through my letter box plus a note saying "Hey Anthony, I hope you don't mind, I didn't get the chance to go to the council to apply for my parking permit, but I'm off to Lisbon to watch Celtic will be back on Saturday. Can you go to the council and get a permit for me. All documents in the boot...don't thrash my car! Your loving neighbour, Danny." What do I do guys?!

I've just texted him to say I'm taking it to work tomorrow. He texted me back to say I must make sure my clients do not eat anything inside the car (im an estate agent in case you didnt know) and if I could pick him up at the airport late on Saturday! What a cheeky monkey!!!

Go to the airport with a neckbrace and a 1.1 Corsa with XYZ Coachworks Courtesy Car sticker on the door. Tell him it wasn't your fault but does he have whiplash insurance?

:bannana::bannana:

Lol! I've just sent him the replays to this thread, he is loving it...except for the Rangers one!

I had not a too disimaler thing happen a few years back, my 55 was at local MB for service, got home late afternoon wondering why my car was not back, entered house, played answer phone, 'Sussex Police here, could you call us please to explain why your car is parked at X address' etc etc, Mb had to go and collect it. No doubt very embrassing for them.

A few years previous to that incident, I had ordered 20 ton of sand for building works at my house, never turned up when surposed too, called builders merchants, wheres my sand, 'we delivered it this morning' came their reply, well I hav'nt got it said I, turned out they had tipped the whole lot onto the road at the same address as the above incident, and this was before the bagged deliveries we have now, they had to send the lorry back and shovel it all back on. I do recall the lady of the house being quite upset at the time.

We have a close matching address, but 10 miles apart of each other.

Last edited:
Go to the airport with a neckbrace and a 1.1 Corsa with XYZ Coachworks Courtesy Car sticker on the door. Tell him it wasn't your fault but does he have whiplash insurance?

:bannana::bannana:

+1 for this, the look on his face would be priceless.

Of course you can thrash the car, he only said don't trash it didn't he!

I had not a too disimaler thing happen a few years back, my 55 was at local MB for service, got home late afternoon wondering why my car was not back, entered house, played answer phone, 'Sussex Police here, could you call us please to explain why your car is parked at X address' etc etc, Mb had to go and collect it. No doubt very embrassing for them.

A few years previous to that incident, I had ordered 20 ton of sand for building works at my house, never turned up when surposed too, called builders merchants, wheres my sand, 'we delivered it this morning' came their reply, well I hav'nt got it said I, turned out they had tipped the whole lot onto the road at the same address as the above incident, and this was before the bagged deliveries we have now, they had to send the lorry back and shovel it all back on. I do recall the lady of the house being quite upset at the time.

We have a close matching address, but 10 miles apart of each other.

Hahaha!!

That's funny as hell! :D:D

Say nothing until he returns,park his car out of sight & when he asks where it is say you don't know what he's talking about but your house was burgled while he was away:D

Go into the i drive, and change EVERYTHING, then change the operating language to Chinese,and lose the handbook...:devil:

Take one of the turbos out and put it in the CLK, he won't notice much, just say you've accidently put normal petrol in it instead of super, BMW drivers will believe that, lol.

Find a YouTube video of one same colour, wheels etc doing burn outs/doughnuts...send it to him and congratulate him on buying such an excellent burn out car.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom