• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Once again, not eBay, but a lovely W202 C43 AMG wagon

benzboss

Car
1992 W124 300CE Sportline + 2003 W211 E55K AMG + 1993 W124 300D
Just doing my (basically daily at this point) browse of Bonhams cars online, along with some other sites.

Spotted this really lovely C43 AMG wagon coming soon, thought it might appeal to some of yous as I know the W202 does stand out for a lot of members (particularly the AMG models)..
Not exactly sure what they usually fetch, but I'd be interested to see what this one does.. Not normally a massive fan of the 202 but I like this a lot :thumb:

111k on the clock

Last edited:
1993 Mercedes-Benz 300CE Coupe For Sale by Auction Along with that, a lovely 300CE sportline in bornite + mushroom leather (proper spec)...

Unfortunately a no AC car which is a deal breaker for me!! :crazy: A looker nonetheless.. They've got some good uns coming up!

Just doing my (basically daily at this point) browse of Bonhams cars online, along with some other sites.

Spotted this really lovely C43 AMG wagon coming soon, thought it might appeal to some of yous as I know the W202 does stand out for a lot of members (particularly the AMG models)..
Not exactly sure what they usually fetch, but I'd be interested to see what this one does.. Not normally a massive fan of the 202 but I like this a lot :thumb:

111k on the clock

This one has 'appeared' on here previously in the C43 AMG w202 estate thread in this section. :)

This one has 'appeared' on here previously in the C43 AMG w202 estate thread in this section. :)
Ah nice to know 😀 In that case, apologies for double posting, do you remember what it was listed for then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom