Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think a merge would be better than to delete it - you did link to a video rather than a Daily Mail article like the other thread

It wasn't really a Prius but the latest LEXUS LFA [ the so called " Ninja" model ] complete with a "cloaking device" This gives the car the appearance of a Prius at the flick of a switch to avoid speed traps but retains its supercar performance. Such was the shame of seemingly being effortlessly passed by a Prius that all the supercar drivers immediately attempted mass Seppuku. Bushido ----its a bitch sometimes.

I'd say the Pious and the Toymota were "rolling chicanes" Hamilton has tried to slide one up the inside of Massa (ooh err) and the inevitable happened.

Reports suggest the crash happened after a Mercedes was driven on the wrong side of the road on the Chugoku expressway.

quoted from yahoo

oops

Their insurance claims would be interesting reading as it seems this stretch of road is an 80kmh zone......

"I saw the only way to avoid the crash in front was to accelerate to 150kph to try and get in front of the accident before it spread into my lane, unfortunately, everyone else had the same idea..."

This the fifth, or is that the sixth...on the same subject.:D

dear...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom