• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Possible EV 🙄🙂

nike-logo-just-do-it-clothes-design-icon-free-vector.jpg

tell us more Toe. Is it as well as ya MB or to replace it? New or used? Factory order or stock?

It’s a lovely colour and nice design. Range doable?

What’s triggered your interest?

Overtook one of those on the motorway yesterday. Sorry, really did not like the styling of the rear end. I mean, what are the handles for, pushing it when it breaks down or runs out of charge?🤔

Overtook one of those on the motorway yesterday. Sorry, really did not like the styling of the rear end. I mean, what are the handles for, pushing it when it breaks down or runs out of charge?🤔

My IONIQ 5 has the 'handles', it's a specially designed roof spoiler that is mean to direct the airflow onto the rear windscreen when driving at speed, and blow away rain droplets accumulating on it.

However, unlike the more pragmatic people at MG, Hyundai engineers decided in their great wisdom that the car doesn't need a rear wiper as well... well, it does need one, unless you're used to driving a panel van. After many customers' complaints and a lot of head scratching at the Hyundai design centre, they decided to bypass the issue by fitting a rear-facing camera on the roof with a display screen inside the rearview mirror.... :doh:

tell us more Toe. Is it as well as ya MB or to replace it? New or used? Factory order or stock?

It’s a lovely colour and nice design. Range doable?

What’s triggered your interest?
Well, Ant I'm facing another 4 figure repair on my C207, and as much as I like the car, I'm thinking enough is enough. It would replace the C207 altogether, it would be brand new, factory order. Fancied something a bit different, but still got a bit of poke, and this has definitely got a bit of poke. Range is well doable for me. 🙂👍

I think the only EV i would be interested would be something like the Citroen Ami or Renault Twizy. The new Twizy (called Duo) looks really smart but i imagine it's going to be quite dear (for what it is). Its due out next year. The load lugging Bento version looks ace. For me, nipping into town and other short journeys an EV does appeal (apart from the cost). But i can't see me using an EV for any out of town journeys, not in the near/mid future anyway.

Well, Ant I'm facing another 4 figure repair on my C207, and as much as I like the car, I'm thinking enough is enough. It would replace the C207 altogether, it would be brand new, factory order. Fancied something a bit different, but still got a bit of poke, and this has definitely got a bit of poke. Range is well doable for me. 🙂👍
Exciting times Toe, keep us posted dude. :cool:

Have you had a test drive. 🤔
Well, there's a story, Davy, went to my local'ish dealer MG Warrington today,
who have a demo car, and guess what, it was broke ( couldn't make
It up) that doesn't put me off though as sh1t happens. Got my name, and will test drive as soon as it's fixed. 🙄🙂👍

Well, there's a story, Davy, went to my local'ish dealer MG Warrington today,
who have a demo car, and guess what, it was broke ( couldn't make
It up) that doesn't put me off though as sh1t happens. Got my name, and will test drive as soon as it's fixed. 🙄🙂👍
Looking forward to you reporting back. 😎

This gaff is a stones throw from my house. The car you’re interested in is a nice looking piece of kit.

Be very careful :eek:

They can come and spy on me anytime. I guarantee they’ll die of boredom very quickly. 🤪🤪

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom