Soon to be new w204 C63 owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another question has anyone used DMS for their remap? They claim 535bhp and black series throttle mapping and other goodies but are a good £300more. Does anyone know if you get the same with MSL. I had a word with them but they didn't mention anything about the throttle mapping and said it'll take 6hours!!! Is that Normal?
throttle butterfly is held back on c63 due to the fact mb didnt want it producing same power as its big brother. This is or should be a standard feature when mapping the c63. Theres nothing special about it. Ive not used dms before or herd of them to be honest. Im a petrol head and have been since birth ive used a lot of tuners and spent a lot of money on modding cars over the years. When it comes to the c63 and mapping i wouldnt hesitate to drive the 3 hour journey to msl. The boys there really know there stuff. Pay them a visit and trust me you will know why they are so highly recomended.

I actually purchased the wheels through a company called bm autosport.

throttle butterfly is held back on c63 due to the fact mb didnt want it producing same power as its big brother. This is or should be a standard feature when mapping the c63. Theres nothing special about it. Ive not used dms before or herd of them to be honest. Im a petrol head and have been since birth ive used a lot of tuners and spent a lot of money on modding cars over the years. When it comes to the c63 and mapping i wouldnt hesitate to drive the 3 hour journey to msl. The boys there really know there stuff. Pay them a visit and trust me you will know why they are so highly recomended.

I actually purchased the wheels through a company called bm autosport.

Cheers mate DMS tend to do a lot of supercars and have quite a good reputation as well but are known to be very pricey
So I think I'll be going with MSL. Is 6 hours really the amount of time it takes?

DMS are well known and they do a lot of decent brands like Porsche.

Yeah they did a few wealthy friend of mines cars but I hear for the C63 MSL are the ones. Haven't even seen one mention of DMS for the C63

Picked the car up today....will be taking it to Acid @ MSL Tomorrow. The Aircon wasn't working soxneed to take it back to the dealer afterwards to get regassed. I didnt check till I was on my way home and was dripping with sweat.

The AC button just flashes then goes off and doesn't switch on so im Guessing that's all it is?

I had the same only to find out the condenser need to be replaced as it had a split. All cover by warranty but a pain really as the car is meant to have whatever checks before it goes out the door

Picked the car up today....will be taking it to Acid @ MSL Tomorrow. The Aircon wasn't working soxneed to take it back to the dealer afterwards to get regassed. I didnt check till I was on my way home and was dripping with sweat.

The AC button just flashes then goes off and doesn't switch on so im Guessing that's all it is?
not hanging around with the mods then lol. Do you live local to that dealer? Might see you flying about.

not hanging around with the mods then lol. Do you live local to that dealer? Might see you flying about.

I'm not too far only in Winchmore hill so they're only 7miles away from me... whereabouts are you? They've booked me in to get it regassed soon as I'm back from msl a bit annoying as it's so hot lol.

I had the same only to find out the condenser need to be replaced as it had a split. All cover by warranty but a pain really as the car is meant to have whatever checks before it goes out the door

No way!!!!! Well if it isn't i imagine this dealer would simply have to repair it for me right? I've just sorted a warranty but it wouldn't cover that I don't think for the first 30days

I'm not too far only in Winchmore hill so they're only 7miles away from me... whereabouts are you? They've booked me in to get it regassed soon as I'm back from msl a bit annoying as it's so hot lol.
give you a good excuse to have all the windows open. You’ll definitely have them all down when you leave msl. Depending on what your having done of cause. But even a map changes the exhaust note of the car.

I’m literally just outside of hoddesdon where the dealer is. There’s a very good Indy just round the corner from that dealer by the way. I’ve been taking mine there the past few years.

Ah that's very helpful I was going to use BMerc as they used to look after an old clk320 I had about 8yrs ago and found them to be really good.
What are they called out of interest? Just so I know and do you know what they charge per hour?
I'm only having a remap doneas don't want to do much else....Acid mentioned he also offers K&N filters but I've always thought of them as not the best. Did you have these added to yours when you mapped it?

Ah that's very helpful I was going to use BMerc as they used to look after an old clk320 I had about 8yrs ago and found them to be really good.
What are they called out of interest? Just so I know and do you know what they charge per hour?
I'm only having a remap doneas don't want to do much else....Acid mentioned he also offers K&N filters but I've always thought of them as not the best. Did you have these added to yours when you mapped it?
I had k&n’s on before I actually got it mapped. I’ve now got a eurocharged map and no cats lol. I had mine done at msl by Jerry himself who owns eurocharged. He tweaked the map and added a few bits. For some reason mine was very strong before the map and was producing some pretty impressive figures. For me the difference after the map was very noticeable. I think acid can do both eurocharged maps and his own. I’ve also herd a lot of people say they prefer the msl map.

The Indy is called merctech. It’s in Pindar road. I’m not sure what the hourly rate is but I’ve been taking mine there ever since I was messed about by a main dealer while having a service. They’re a lot cheaper and I trust them. As well as services they’ve also done jobs and diagnosed problems quicker and much much cheaper than the main dealers.

I heard there was a place in Watford that does eurocharged but can't seem to find them anymore so will stick with MSL now. That's really handy to know about merctech. Will definitely check them out when I need any work doing.

Ah by the way I noticed a small crack on what looks to be the number plate holder on the front bumper then I looked at the others there and they all had them. Is that a fairly common thing? I don't know what they're called but would like to replace mine if I can

ah the old dreaded reg plate holder that all the dealers just screw through our lovely amg pristine bumpers when new with four big screws that you can never cover up. I have one on mine and its fine. Maybe the fact theyre black they perish and go brittle in sunlight. Your talking about cks performance in Watford I think. Not got a very good name on this forum I know that for a fact. Never used them myself.

I heard there was a place in Watford that does eurocharged but can't seem to find them anymore so will stick with MSL now.
That place in Watford has long closed. Left a few people out of pocket too as it was so sudden.

Ok good to know because I was looking long and hard for them lol. Hopefully all goes well with MSL.

So on the subject of K&N filters @Felstmiester do they make a difference? Either power/sound-wise

Isn't there somewhere in Essex if you're close to London that does eurocharged maps?

New Branch in Essex!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom