What do you want to know?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like how the bonnet/nose of the CLS comes past the grille .
Still hate the vertical slatted grille on the GLC, looks like a Jeep .

Just arrived in the showroom, C63S Coupe. Really love these wheels in grey/silver. Likely to be one of the last, considering the FL is out this week

a44e5ef0ed322ff413478b17397d25f3.jpg
5456e275138c8bdf01808950e91ba1a9.jpg

11f2d47de62ad9030157acae82fed736.jpg
5f4eb5069cf004fab8ec36bed97c5797.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi JBD
I'm looking at a new C Class Coupe (outgoing model) and as far as I know, it doesn't come with Apple CarPlay I thought this was standard on all MBs now? On the configurator it says it can be added as an option, does this mean it can be retrofitted?

Just arrived in the showroom, C63S Coupe. Really love these wheels in grey/silver. Likely to be one of the last, considering the FL is out this week

a44e5ef0ed322ff413478b17397d25f3.jpg
5456e275138c8bdf01808950e91ba1a9.jpg

11f2d47de62ad9030157acae82fed736.jpg
5f4eb5069cf004fab8ec36bed97c5797.jpg

How comfy are those seats?

Hi JBD
I'm looking at a new C Class Coupe (outgoing model) and as far as I know, it doesn't come with Apple CarPlay I thought this was standard on all MBs now? On the configurator it says it can be added as an option, does this mean it can be retrofitted?

I don’t believe it can’t be retrofitted at the moment. It’s only compatible with Garmin, so not on the premium plus spec. It’ll be standard on the facelift model

Rather than padding, they hold you in place with the bolsters. I find them perfectly comfortable

Ah interesting. Thanks for that :)

Do MB UK have any plans or are there any rumours suggesting that they will do a UK GLC hybrid ? The hybrid's been on the german site for quite some time now.

Do MB UK have any plans or are there any rumours suggesting that they will do a UK GLC hybrid ? The hybrid's been on the german site for quite some time now.

I can’t imagine that we will see one before facelift, so 2019 I guess

Pretty much my perfect spec, with old man silver wheels and red interior.......is it Designo Diamond white?

Don't really understand adding the back pack when speccing silver wheels though, but I'd still take it at a big discount ;)

Still disappointed by the facelift cars and rumoured prices!

RR

C63S only has different grill and wheels outside, and updated dash and COMAND inside. Poor try IMHO :confused:

The Chinese will have a grill out next week to replace the original grill on my car....:rolleyes:

RR

I’ve never come across a car being built in the wrong model year. I honestly can’t see you getting those options on the car

They can’t delay the cab, facelift is June build

So interestingly I have had written confirmation from the Key Account Manager (KAM) at Merc Retail Sales that he has had it confirmed by Merc UK my car will be built with my chosen spec! However, speaking with my intermediate agent he says he has ordered two other e-classes with heated windscreens in March for summer delivery and both have been rejected as cars after 01 Apr can't be configured with these options (as you quite rightly pointed out a few weeks back :) )......

Could I ask you to clarify for me please the ordering process? Specifically how many weeks out does one get a confirmation of build month, then build week? I had been told that there were no WSC slots until at least July as the ordering restrictions would then have been lifted - is this true? Any help you could give me would be much appreciated as I think the KAM in Retail doesn't like to be too free with info. It is annoying but I would rather be told its not going to be built until xx then strung along but would appreciate some background info first to understand how the Merc ordering system works? Similarly, if as we (that's me and my supplying dealer) suspect my car won't get the non available options (clue's in the title), then I might start hunting stock cars or pre-ordered dealer cars to see if we can find a match and get the car earlier.

As ever many thanks in advance of any info you can impart.

So interestingly I have had written confirmation from the Key Account Manager (KAM) at Merc Retail Sales that he has had it confirmed by Merc UK my car will be built with my chosen spec! However, speaking with my intermediate agent he says he has ordered two other e-classes with heated windscreens in March for summer delivery and both have been rejected as cars after 01 Apr can't be configured with these options (as you quite rightly pointed out a few weeks back :) )......

Could I ask you to clarify for me please the ordering process? Specifically how many weeks out does one get a confirmation of build month, then build week? I had been told that there were no WSC slots until at least July as the ordering restrictions would then have been lifted - is this true? Any help you could give me would be much appreciated as I think the KAM in Retail doesn't like to be too free with info. It is annoying but I would rather be told its not going to be built until xx then strung along but would appreciate some background info first to understand how the Merc ordering system works? Similarly, if as we (that's me and my supplying dealer) suspect my car won't get the non available options (clue's in the title), then I might start hunting stock cars or pre-ordered dealer cars to see if we can find a match and get the car earlier.

As ever many thanks in advance of any info you can impart.

It’s very sporadic and often they come in batches. There’s never a specific period of time in advance that they come over. I honestly have no info that I think I can provide you with to help

image.jpeg View attachment 75865
C63S only has different grill and wheels outside, and updated dash and COMAND inside. Poor try IMHO :confused:

The Chinese will have a grill out next week to replace the original grill on my car....:rolleyes:

RR
Already sold out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom