What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did a 240 mile round trip to Hunstanton so the dog could play on the beach. She loved it.

19's do really fill out the arches nicely on a 212. Gives the car a great stance. Even though the ride was amazing on the 17's mine came on, I felt compelled to go to at least 18's as I think the smaller ones can look look a bit lost in the arches. The 19's just take the whole look up another level.

In my opinion, the car looks like it was designed round them.
It’s definitely worth it looks-wise in my opinion as you say it looks as if the car was designed around them. Think 18s are the best compromise all things considered, but I’ll keep it on 19s as long as my back is good and I avoid the potholes 😂

It’s definitely worth it looks-wise in my opinion as you say it looks as if the car was designed around them. Think 18s are the best compromise all things considered, but I’ll keep it on 19s as long as my back is good and I avoid the potholes 😂
Gave a mate a lift yesterday, and he couldn’t get over how softly sprung my 350 is, even on it’s 19’s. 😎

A bit cool though wasn't it, it was here on the Suffolk Coast :rolleyes:
Yes it was a bit cool, lovely when the sun came out though.

Gave a mate a lift yesterday, and he couldn’t get over how softly sprung my 350 is, even on it’s 19’s. 😎
I’m not surprised! If your 350 rides as it looks it’s going to be perfect 👌
Think good quality tyres is the key!

Left my car to get an alloy wheel refurbed, and Mercedes Me notified when the work started.....4B6E11A5-B757-4C5D-ACA9-D7E11A82B37D.jpeg

Have been reluctant to fix the front plate using tape because of the cranked mount.
In fact I’ve also been reluctant to fix a 3D plate plate for the same reason, that is unless somebody in here has done it successfully. 🤔

Have been reluctant to fix the front plate using tape because of the cranked mount.
In fact I’ve also been reluctant to fix a 3D plate plate for the same reason, that is unless somebody in here has done it successfully. 🤔

Mine has an angled front number plate mounting but no problem at all there, just bend the plate slightly when mounting it and it will remain neatly installed :)

Mine has an angled front number plate mounting but no problem at all there, just bend the plate slightly when mounting it and it will remain neatly installed :)
Have you installed a frontal 3D plate ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom