Wheel alignment in Kent?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is that adjusting the rears as well as the front? I just gave them a ring and was quoted £80 to do just the front as my rears aren't adjustable.

It was for all four wheels, however the bill for the service and repairs was £1200, so that was probably a factor.

I'll probably get my alignment done there however their labour rates are high for an indi. Only £10 less than taking it to Mercedes of Ashford.

Can someone explain to me what this means? I need to get my wheels aligned and this has just confused the heck out of me. Im in Dover and need to find someone but by the sounds of it no one will be able to align the wheel properly outside of MB.

If you have confined inner front tyre wear ( camber ) or a pulling problem ( castor ) then you will probably need adjuster bolts fitted to correct the problem. Issue is these are difficult to fit, not mechanically difficult but the person fitting them needs to know how/ why they work and it's for that reason even MB UK can get it wrong.

Picking up an old thread here but wondered if anyone has suggestions or recent good experience in regard to wheel alignment. North Kent (Tunbridge Wells / Sevenoaks area). Any recommendations welcomed. Monster pot hole coming off the M25 and also another one two days later in Greenwich has really knocked something out of position.

Tyremark Sittingbourne. Ask for Damien. Tell him Bruce with the AMG and Pajero said to call. They are very very good.

01795 438003

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Any kwik fit that has hunter alignment equipment.

Thanks John but my experience with kwik fit has not been great. Really looking for a reliable independent. Cheers though.

JohnEBoy

Not Kent but 10 mins from the Dartford crossing in Rainham.

Elite Direct Tyres and Alloy Wheels, Rainham, Essex RM 13 8DE UK

I would recommend this place, I have used them for all my vehicles for over 25 years and cannot fault them.

I recently had a 4 wheel alignment done on my C220 CDI and it has never driven better.

I'm in Dartford, it's about 15 minutes from the tunnel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom