Why are there so few women members?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ask a bloke what a car it is and he can tell make model and probably other details as well, a woman... it's red :D

You could say he exact opposite about clothes, food, art, music ... but thankfully there are always women and men who buck these stereotypes.

There even fewer of us chaps of the 'gentler persuasion' though I have also just gone over to Beemers LOL:D

SLKs are traditionally bought by older successful and predatory women.

They wouldn't be interested in you lot.
devil.gif

My wife has a SLK.

Where do I stand in this matter?

Should I be worried?:eek:

my wife is an avid forum user, just not this one. There is, believe it or not a forum dedicated totally to shoes and it has more members than this one !! I bet not a single bloke though !

Would say she has the cheaper hobby out of us, me collecting cars and her shoes, but when moving her stuff to a bigger wardrobe the other day I counted 216 pairs and a lot were not even used !!

my wife is an avid forum user, just not this one. There is, believe it or not a forum dedicated totally to shoes and it has more members than this one !! I bet not a single bloke though !

Would say she has the cheaper hobby out of us, me collecting cars and her shoes, but when moving her stuff to a bigger wardrobe the other day I counted 216 pairs and a lot were not even used !!

:eek:

You need to cut her housekeeping allowance :ban:

There even fewer of us chaps of the 'gentler persuasion' though I have also just gone over to Beemers LOL:D

It's just a phase. Not sure a diesel Beemer is getting in touch with your feminine side. You need a nice butch daddy Beemer from the 70s:

DSC_0072-1.jpg

What a horrible thought....:crazy:

Great looking 2002tii Charles.

Quick!!!!

Somebody say something about BMW's again so Charlie M can put up some more photos of his - I think it looks great.

Quick!!!!

Somebody say something about BMW's again so Charlie M can put up some more photos of his - I think it looks great.

+ 1 :thumb:

Did someone mention BMWs? :)

APAD1409-1.jpg

I was, erm, wondering if it is parked outside anywhere overnight.
Also, would the keys be laying conveniently on a table near the letterbox?

If so, providing the address would be helpful.

(For security - best just pm the address, ta)..;)

The car is in a secure location some 100 miles from my flat. In recent days I've had it out frightening old ladies near Eastbourne in recent days though.

Of course, for some (one) here, discussing BMWs might be thought to be similar to tilting at windmills.

DSC_0047.jpg

Last edited:
More photo's Charles :) :thumb: Great looking Minilite's, funny looking tyres though ?

Last edited:
I need to take a few more. Last one below - I need to get out and do some DIY!

The minilites are sadly replicas, and the offset / inset pushes them out so much that the steering at starting speeds is so heavy they are going to be replaced by the ATS classics shown in the earlier photo (a trial with them painted black and unpainted - black and silver is the way ahead). 8 inches fill the rear wheelarches beautifully too.

DSC_0052.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom