4th Annual Pilgrimage 30th 31st August 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry John, but I don't agree.
I think it's a disgrace and he should have parked this one at the back!

;)

PS: Nice wiper blade, BTW...

It was! Just the pics were taken from the wrong end!! :rolleyes:
You'd think it would be repaired by now - think Matt gets off on displaying my mods! ;) :devil: :D

am back.

thanks as always to all those who made the trip. Big thanks to Mrs John for the efforts again, and an even bigger thanks to John for his efforts. Makes it worthwhile going.

And Hi too all the new and old faces I met, or met again.

am back.

thanks as always to all those who made the trip. Big thanks to Mrs John for the efforts again, and an even bigger thanks to John for his efforts. Makes it worthwhile going.

And Hi too all the new and old faces I met, or met again.

Just back Mark?? Need to change that Skoda for a proper car!:D

- think Matt gets off on displaying my mods! ;) :devil: :D
I missed that bit - did anyone get any photos? :devil: :D

Just back Mark?? Need to change that Skoda for a proper car!:D

well, i did get back yesterday but didn't come online. went out for food instead.

proper car will have to wait a while.

You and Nat came past me again just before some services. Nat was looking asleep. You must drive smooth.

Here here :D

"Counsellor Scumbag" to the rescue ................. ;)

indeed.

How is the crying at night fat boy? <said looking at saunders through the hubble telescope to take in the vast wastelands of his waist>

I never realised just how much your abscence has effected little Scumbag:devil: :)

Fingers crossed everything will be okay,
Regards
John

you never told me you had posted that!!!

I only missed him as I found it nice to see the sky instead of it being obscured by the Man Mountain.

you will be. Everybody else thought it would be fun to use your name everywhere.

You had 9 tables at one resturant.

I didn't though! I thought better of it. :D

Thanks for paying for the rooms though!:devil:

My bank is investigating. I couldn't buy shopping in Sainsbury's the other day, no funds

yeah, well they would have to limit your load, what with there only being 6bn other people on the planet, also needing food. You can't have it all.

well, i did get back yesterday but didn't come online. went out for food instead.

proper car will have to wait a while.

You and Nat came past me again just before some services. Nat was looking asleep. You must drive smooth.

The car is smooth:rock: ; I am slightly rougher....but, frankly speaking, I think it was boredom that sent her off to sleep....

Once all the dates are announced next year (if indeed they are) I am going to try and plan the family holiday around that date - we were planning to go Devon anyway. :D

Once all the dates are announced next year (if indeed they are) I am going to try and plan the family holiday around that date - we were planning to go Devon anyway. :D

Cheapskate - must have heard about John's pool.... ;) :rolleyes:

:bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Yup. Were trying to get my carpets clean........... :devil:
Humpf, even Stratstone Mercedes in Preston ask him if he wants clean carpets now when he takes that shed in for a service :p:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom