4th Annual Pilgrimage 30th 31st August 2008

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looks like a great time was had by all.

sorry we couldnt make it this time Glojo, but if last years was anything to go by we missed a smashing gtg. hope you & your family are keeping well.

cheers!

What a great weekend ........
I know it been said before, but I would also like to thank John, Gloria and their children for a fantasic day, what more can I say ... but roll on next year ;)

As Mark300SL said the cars gave us the mode of transport, but it's the people that make it.

Was really nice to see you all again, old and new ....

(Nice twin turbo's, Janner...... it's got me thinking :rolleyes: ..... ;) )

Ps. That guy Robert Saunders gets everywhere .............:D

Looks like a great time was had by all.

sorry we couldnt make it this time Glojo, but if last years was anything to go by we missed a smashing gtg. hope you & your family are keeping well.

cheers!
We certainly missed you and a quick dash across the Atlantic might not be that practical :)

Regards
John

The clue was in Janners post - "SplitSecond Additional Injector Controller" :rolleyes:

http://www.splitsec.com/
But it is no use at all if you don't need a considerable amount of extra fuelling !

I see I have plenty to worry about :eek:

Guido will protect me from the shiny one

NO!

The whole forum (Inc Guido) will protect Scumbag from YOU - as he at least made the effort to attend and blacken your name :D

Parking
There were approximately six vehicles in our driveway.

parking.jpg

What every 124 should have:
turbod2.jpg

Two turbo's warrants two pictures
turbod.jpg

I have not posted individual pictures of cars but you would have thought that someone might have sneaked out with an angle grinder and carried out a quick conversion on the very nice saloon and perhaps modified it into an estate car?

not%20estate.jpg

Pictures are courtesy of my son

Regards
John

you would have thought that someone might have sneaked out with an angle grinder and carried out a quick conversion on the very nice saloon and perhaps modified it into an estate car?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Don't think he's kidding folks, he did indeed make that suggestion! :crazy:

looks like you all had a great time! Well done and hopefully will be able to make the next one..

Nice pics Glojo Jnr :D

I didnt get the pics of the turbo conversion I wanted - but hopefully Janner will have a full pictorial thread on the build in the near future when its all finished

glojo said:
8yawhw.jpg

What every 124 should have

Sorry John, but I don't agree.
I think it's a disgrace and he should have parked this one at the back!

;)

PS: Nice wiper blade, BTW...

Last edited:
Fate bought me within spitting distance on the world famous pilgramage on the right day, and thanks to John he said he could make room for a last minute gate crasher.

Sadly food poisoning had me tied to a particular spot on Friday and Saturday, and so had to pass up the opportunity, and reluctantly became a last minute party pooper.

Seems you had a great time though.

Apologies once more John.

Sadly food poisoning had me tied to a particular spot on Friday and Saturday, and so had to pass up the opportunity, and reluctantly became a last minute party pooper
:devil: Food poisoning and party pooper could have made an impression;)

Hopefully you are fully recovered?

Regards
John

Looks like an excellent bash you and your family laid on there John and that everyone a) appreciated it b) enjoyed it. I would think a future one would be well worth the trip down from rainy scotland. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom