• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C Class w204 facelift - Nearside daytime running light staying on all time (dim)

stesmith89

Car
2011 C Class Sport Edition 125
Hi all,

Wondering if you could advise...

I have a 61 plate C Class Saloon Sport Edition 125. Tonight I've noticed that the nearside daytime running light stays on at all times but is much dimmer than full brightness.

Has anybody seen this issue before? Do you know what could be causing it?

Thanks in advance,
Steve

Hello and Welcome to the Forum

I too have a Edition 125 and My DRLs stay on both day and Night, if one of yours is working then it maybe you have a faulty DRL. Being a 61 Plate like mine it will still be under warranty, take it in to the Dealers !!!!

Thanks for the quick response! Perhaps I should have been a little clearer with my post...

The drl's work fine and as expected both during the day and at night. The issue is when the car is all switched off and locked up, the near side drl is staying on constantly, but only very dim. It's getting a constant power feed from somewhere.

Hopefully I don't wake up tomorrow to a flat battery...

Hi mate, nope definitely it. It's the bottom row of nearside LEDs, not the 'c' shape in the headlight. No tail lights are on either.

Still lighting up now, very dimly.

Defo sounds like a Fault, get it into the dealers why you have warranty on it !!!

Took it into them this morning ... just wondered if it was a common issue and something easily resolved without any dealer intervention. But, it is under warranty after all!

Thanks guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom