Do these wheels/tyres fit?? Read this first! Offset/fitment answers within..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cheers for the info AMGeed. I will stick to looking for w204 alloys therefore I know I won't be running into problems. the information received and offered on this forum is second to none. BIG THUMBS UP TO ALL :thumb::thumb:

Last edited:
Hi, cheers for the info. I realised after I read your post again and saw the last few words "I am a w203".

Hi REGGO,

My apologies - it wasn't you that was at fault, it was more for AMGeed who implied that it was just the bolts that need changing and that they would fit a W203.. :(

:D Apologies.
I took your previous post to mean the wheels had been taken off a W203 and were 203 fitment. Hence the M12 bolts.
No harm done.

Sorry if this has been asked and i have tried to find the answer using some link within the post but im lost:wallbash::wallbash:

If someone could help greatly appreciated so hes the question :-
The c class has gone and now have an E250 but i do have a set of winter wheels and tyres for the c class and wondering if they could fit on the e class (wheels only )

C class wheels are 17 x 7.5 with a offset of 47. Now the e class will require 245/45/17 tyres for the winter would these go onto my old wheels ???

thanks

Paul

Sorry if this has been asked and i have tried to find the answer using some link within the post but im lost:wallbash::wallbash:

If someone could help greatly appreciated so hes the question :-
The c class has gone and now have an E250 but i do have a set of winter wheels and tyres for the c class and wondering if they could fit on the e class (wheels only )

C class wheels are 17 x 7.5 with a offset of 47. Now the e class will require 245/45/17 tyres for the winter would these go onto my old wheels ???

thanks

Paul

Yes, the C Class wheels will fit your W212 and 245x45x17 tyres will also fit the C Class wheels.

Just check all 4 C Class wheels are the same diameter. (7.5j)

Thanks AMGeed yes they are all 7.5j will start look for some deals on winter tyres

New to this replacement wheel malarkey so would welcome advice. I’m considering buying these wheels but want to confirm they’ll fit on my 2009 E350 CDI Coupe. It’s got the standard suspension, no mods.

Fronts Inovit Force 5 19x8.5 ET35. With Continental 245/40/19 Sport Contact 6 tyres.
Rears Inovit Force 5 19x9.5 ET40. With Continental 275/35/19 Sport Contact 6 tyres.

I’ve looked at the pinned chart and it appears the rears will fit but not sure about the fronts......any advice would be appreciated!

Hi all.
I've found out that mine CLS 320 Cdi has 8.5 size OEM wheels width,
but for front axle ET 28 and for rear ET 18.
From outside they look the same...
I'm curious why :rolleyes:, ...diesel maybe?

114150d1169817241-cls-rim-cls-rims.jpg

Hi all.
I've found out that mine CLS 320 Cdi has 8.5 size OEM wheels width,
but for front axle ET 28 and for rear ET 18.
From outside they look the same...
I'm curious why :rolleyes:, ...diesel maybe?

114150d1169817241-cls-rim-cls-rims.jpg

What is the Part number stamped on the ET18 rims?
The ET28 rims are for the front and should have Part number A2194010102) stamped on one of the inside spokes.
Sold as a set for the CLS, the rears should be 9.5j ET33 Part number A2194010302)

18" Mercedes 5 spoke wheels in 9765 Titanium Silver - Alloy Wheels Direct (50229)

Hi AMGeed,
I'm aware of that rear 9.5 ET33 set w/t according part nr.,
sadly at the tire shop didn't checked the number (gonna try in the future), but it'is kind of funky...
Sry for the size, tryin' to see Part Number.
2018-08-08-0853.jpg
full

Last edited:
Hi chaps I really need some help with my wheel choice. I have a 2012 facelift C350cdi and I want to go for some 19" alloys. Just need some advise as to how wide I can go? Would love to stay with a staggered fitment, but need help with offsets etc. I'm assuming that the front will be around 8-8.5j wide...Could I get away with 9 or 9.5? What about a 10j rear is that even possible? Any help would be gladly appreciated. :)

Like these and some others at the moment. All depends on whats the best move tho.
I also like the Radi8 R8s5's and the 3sdm 008

I like these, but the other two.......not for me.

Looking at the chart below, you can squeeze 20" alloys on your W204 with an 8.5j front and 9.5j rear.
Mercedes C Class Saloon Alloys (W204) - Alloy Wheels Direct

If you get aftermarket, you must ensure they are Mercedes fitment with a 5 stud PDC 112 66.6mm centre bore

Thanks any idea what offsets they would need to be? What about 19” widths and offsets to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom