• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics or Football please)

Yep... where I live its like God's waiting room. I'm 57... and apart from my 9 month younger wife I'm the youngest person in the road AFAIK!!!!

Well, you might notice I live on the south coast. 😎

You're West Sussex - try East Sussex, Bexhill to Eastbourne if you want God's waiting room! Try Bexhill High Street playing dodge the mobility scooters! Won't be long before I'm on one of the damned things myself.

You're West Sussex - try East Sussex, Bexhill to Eastbourne if you want God's waiting room! Try Bexhill High Street playing dodge the mobility scooters! Won't be long before I'm on one of the damned things myself.

I get more tips delivering in the Peacehaven to Bexhill corridor than anywhere else in the South East. Go figure. Every job a quid or 2, just doesn't happen anywhere else.

Well that started something! Sense of humour obviously gets better as you get older, that is until you apply for car insurance 🙁☹️😣😖
No problem with car insurance for this 77 year old. Travel insurance, on the other hand, covers the cost of buying a plane!

Fresh in from my pal AI.

Screenshot 2024-02-15 at 20.47.09.png

1000030263.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom