• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics or Football please)

^ Lions dont live in Jungles :D
A common misunderstanding about "The Lion sleeps tonight," a video made before we had CGI

If you look very, very carefully, you can just about tell that the lion is NOT actually a real lion.

(Personally confirmed by one of those two ladies, who now advertises walk in baths and travel insurance on daytime TV)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
I was watching Australian Master Chef last night. Some guy made a meringue and everybody cheered.

I thought… That's odd, normally in Australia they boo meringue.

A man walks into a shop and asks for boomerang.

The shopkeeper picks a box from behind a counter, looks at it, then hands it to the customer and says "this one always returns".

The man pays and walks away.

A week later the man comes back with the box and places it on the counter. "What kind of boomerang is that?" He says, "It doesn't work. You said it always returns!"

"Well?" Replied the shopkeeper.

A common misunderstanding about "The Lion sleeps tonight," a video made before we had CGI

If you look very, very carefully, you can just about tell that the lion is NOT actually a real lion.

(Personally confirmed by one of those two ladies, who now advertises walk in baths and travel insurance on daytime TV)

Get outta here.
You'll be telling us that Tight Git weren't really singing in that video next.........

There was a time when if you moved your file server into the building next door people would refer it to as "The Cloud"....

And now it seems that Photoshop is called 'AI' these days?

What's 'AI' exactly about this fake photo? And, did we not have fake photos 5, 10, and 20 years ago, before AI?
Who says its fake ?

Get outta here.
You'll be telling us that Tight Git weren't really singing in that video next.........
Sir !!

Of course they were !

Just as genuine as Rod Stewart singing, and the boys playing guitar on TOTP. (With John Peel on Mandolin, back in 1971)

Sir Rod , just sold his catalogue of work for $100 million I believe. Fair play to him.
Silly boy, he should have done that deal before Spotify came on the scene.

Still £80 million.

Five blonde wives, who all look the same, eight children and various friends.

So many mouths to feed and "you can't take it with you." Can you?

Fascinating thing: tax.

Paddy's pregnant sister was in a bad car accident and fell into a deep coma.

After being stuck in the coma for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant.

Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, "You had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine now; however they were poorly at birth and needed to be christened immediately. luckily, your brother came in and named them.

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh suffering Jesus, not Paddy ... he's a clueless idiot.

Anticipating the worst, she asks the doctor, "Well then, what is my daughter's name?"

"Denise," says the doctor.

The mother is very relieved "Wow, that's a
beautiful name, I guess I was wrong about Paddy ... I do like Denise."

Then she asks, "What's the boy's name?"

"Denephew" said the Doctor.

Aka 'modern slavery'. You work 'ard so that some lazy jobless git can live the life of Riley... :doh:
Living with Penny Lancaster for 17 years can hardly be described as the “life of Riley.”

IMG_2556.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom