Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He's only driving like that because he's only got a Rover. He wouldn't have to if he had a Merc, people would just move out of the way :p

and if it had been a BMW...

the story of a bmw driver

the other day i was cruising along as usual in my bmw coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.
first off , i could not believe that the volume of traffic did not slow for me at all as i came off the slip road. i had to squeeze into a barely large enough between two cars in order to get onto my motorway.(the driver of the car behind did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn).unbelievably i had to do the same again before i could get into the bmw lane.(why do underlings use this lane, surely everybody knows its for bmw,s only.)

anyway, once i was in the bmw lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the audulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me.
i then noticed an inferior car ahead of me, which was not only in the bmw lane of the motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 miles per hour.
naturally i got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he should not be in the bmw lane of the motorway and to get out of my way. of course once he realised that there was a bmw behind him he moved over but i could hardly believe he when he pulled straight back out behind me!!!!
he also tried to keep up with me and when he realised i would out run him he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to getonto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

needless to say i was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what i already new- that my car goes really fast. apparently he wants evryone to know what a superior car i have, so i had to take my driving licence to the police station to get some points put on!!
they are not free points either thay cost £20 each and i was only allowed three. but the man at the polce station said that because i drive a far superior car it wont be much longer before i earn the full twelve points, and then i wont even need a driving licence, so they will take it off me.
see now thats the sort of respect when you buy and drive a BMW

Whilst some of these stories might appear mildly amusing , truth is that there are good and bad drivers of all makes of car .

Whilst some of these stories might appear mildly amusing , truth is that there are good and bad drivers of all makes of car .

Never illustrate more so than when you are cut up by an rse in a BMW who never indicates and has no grasp of the basics of driving - and you are driving a BMW...

I imagine I've given a few people heart attacks simply by using the indicators in the BMWs and Merc I've owned/own.

the other day i was cruising along as usual in my bmw coming onto one of my motorways, which was very busy with inferior cars.
first off , i could not believe that the volume of traffic did not slow for me at all as i came off the slip road. i had to squeeze into a barely large enough between two cars in order to get onto my motorway.(the driver of the car behind did realise his mistake though and honked an apology to me with a long blast of his horn).unbelievably i had to do the same again before i could get into the bmw lane.(why do underlings use this lane, surely everybody knows its for bmw,s only.)

anyway, once i was in the bmw lane and posing along at 110 mph enjoying the audulation that the inferior car drivers were giving me.
i then noticed an inferior car ahead of me, which was not only in the bmw lane of the motorway, but was driving at a ridiculous 70 miles per hour.
naturally i got to within a foot or so of his rear bumper and flashed my headlights to remind him he should not be in the bmw lane of the motorway and to get out of my way. of course once he realised that there was a bmw behind him he moved over but i could hardly believe he when he pulled straight back out behind me!!!!
he also tried to keep up with me and when he realised i would out run him he put on some blue lights in his front grill and urged me to getonto the hard shoulder so that he could congratulate me on my excellent car.

needless to say i was eager to oblige and when we had stopped, the man gave me a piece of paper confirming what i already new- that my car goes really fast. apparently he wants evryone to know what a superior car i have, so i had to take my driving licence to the police station to get some points put on!!
they are not free points either thay cost £20 each and i was only allowed three. but the man at the polce station said that because i drive a far superior car it wont be much longer before i earn the full twelve points, and then i wont even need a driving licence, so they will take it off me.

That made me chuckle :devil:

I'm pretty sure I knew the driver in question - she was an Attache at the Bahamas High Commission, ordered new LHD X5, then got really ****** she couldn't sell it in London two years later :bannana:
Although, come to think of it, the above sounds way too eloquent and sophisticated for her, someone must've translated that from 'bahameese' :rolleyes:

Derek,

Your experience echoes one of my own, last year. M8, westbound after the M898 merge with the M8. Travelling down lane 1, speed about 60mph. Look in mirror, citreon saxo heading down the hard shoulder at a speed you would think impossible for a small car. Car has a handfree phone, I call 999. The response. We shall alert a traffic patrol.

My reasoning, hard shoulder ends, Whitecard viaduct, not where you want that going on. It was an emergecy, such driving is wantonly putting peoples lives at risk.

You did the right thing.

Nick, sorry, you are wrong on this one.

It's definately time we had something like this anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom