Prestige Car Services, Portsmouth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I've heard nothing but good things about them.

I will be booking my Porsche in for a service with Olly when the weather gets a bit drier and warmer.

I popped down to BlackC55 from the big smoke for an ATF change last Friday - I'm very pleased and impressed by Olly.

Just so we're clear about it, it's not Ian's fault it's grim up North :D.

No, it's not Ian's fault as there's nothing grim about the north. It's not all L S Lowry factories belching out smoke, or Hovis cobbled streets and clogs. There's also a lot further north than Preston as well!

No, it's not Ian's fault as there's nothing grim about the north. It's not all L S Lowry factories belching out smoke, or Hovis cobbled streets and clogs. There's also a lot further north than Preston as well!

Relax - I think you'll find it was a string of jokes :D.

Eh up lad ah think ull find that were down south.....

Actually filmed at Gold Hill - Shaftesbury - Dorset......:D

Relax - I think you'll find it was a string of jokes :D.

That's OK - I know but I forgot to put the smiley face to show it was all in jest.;)

I'm originally from Birmingham so the north/south divide just passes me by! I can sit on the fence!:D

Prestige Car Sevices again!!!!

Just a note to agree with all the others on this thread, I too thoroughly recommend Oliver to be trusted with your pride and joy, I took my CLK320 to him today for a full sevice and received excellent attention.

Thanks Oliver,

Just a note to agree with all the others on this thread, I too thoroughly recommend Oliver to be trusted with your pride and joy, I took my CLK320 to him today for a full sevice and received excellent attention.

Thanks Oliver,

Trustworthy and honest, you cant have more than that, well you can with olly and that is a good job thrown in:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom