Prestige Car Services, Portsmouth

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Quick note to say that I went down to PCS to get my C Class estate serviced - top man, knowledgeable, friendly and approachable... everything done well and good advice on stuff coming up...

Only disadvantage? you have to make your own tea :)

but thats the same at the dealers as well...

I have only just seen this thread.

Thank you all so much for the support. It means everything to me.

Oliver .....thanks for telephone support today !!!!!!!

Very helpful !!!!

I had my car serviced at PCS yesterday. Thanks for the lifts to and from the station and the car ran very nicely on the way home.

And Oliver has the cleanest workshop I have ever seen. It's like one of the labs in CSI!

Just seen this thread again.

I always think my workshop is a tip and its never tidy enough.

Thanks for all the support.

Just got back home after having my 2004 C200K serviced by Oliver. It was due a B service and it was a toss-up whether to try and trust an indie or continue with MB servicing. Having read SO many complementary remarks about Prestige, I decided to go down the indie route. And how glad I am. He is brilliant. I totally recommend his services to anybody without any reservation. First class..............

Thank you very much for your kind comments Dave. See you in 10,000 miles.

No problem.More than justified. I actually enjoyed my day down in Hampshire.

...................it will be before then. MOT is due in December dont forget.

Last edited:
Another vote here for Oliver - took the battlecruiser down from London to sunny Portsmouth (!) for a service (previous Merc had been with MB dealer in south west London that I had been happy with but decided to give Oliver a go on the strength of recommendations here).

Very very very happy (even if we disagree on colour - grin) and could not recommend him enough.

Will definitely be using Prestige Car Service again

Yet another vote for Oliver and PCS.

My E Class now stops without me risking losing a filling with the vibrations and drives soooo much better.

Just a quick thank you to Oliver and Jack. Had my car serviced with other work done on Thursday and it was well worth the 3 hour round trip.

A friendly and professional service at a reasonable price. Its the first time that anyone has explained why they are changing a part and has taken the time to show me the wear on the old item. Never had this in eight years at the dealerships. Nothing is too big a problem and they just got on and carried out the additional work that I asked for on the day, managing to fit it into their busy schedule.

I am now a full paid up member of the fan club and will certainly be using PCS again.

For those of you who have used PCS in the past thanks for the recommendation, for those that haven't and going on my own experience, these chaps are the genuine article - accept no substitutes!!

Once again, thanks Oliver, I'll be seeing you again soon.

PS. Next time I'm in I'll bring you some proper coffee :)

Oliver serviced my car today and could not have been more helpful. I think he spent so much time doing his best for my car that he might have run out of time to collect his own W202 purchase today! He deserves success and anyone who can spare the time to make the trip to the Portsmouth area should consider using PCS for servicing and repairs.

Thanks Olly,

Andrew

Olly serviced my W202 C200 today and also did an ATF change at the same time. I can't believe the difference it has made to the gearchange - it is so much smoother now!

I am very impressed with the quality of workmanship and the great customer service, and will definitely be back for future services/repairs.

Apart from anything else I want to see how Olly's C280 looks with it's new wheels!

Olly - great job, thanks very much.

Cheers

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom